Ch.02 | Friends?

Jieun's P.O.V.

I just got out of the nurse's room and walked out of school and saw my crew and ... BTS?

I'm confused and curious why BTS is here. They're not close with me, plus we met today.

Jieun: "Bangtan? Why are you guys here?" Then everyone shot their heads up at me.

Kyungsoo: "Finally!" Then I made my way down the steps and to their level.

Jungkook: "Oh we just wanted to wait for you." He smiled.

Taehyung: "But it looks like you got company so we'll go." They started to walk away.

Baekhyun: " Ah ah wait! We can all hang out together but we need protection!" Then we all look at Baekhyun like if he was crazy high.

Jiyeon: "Mwo (what)?! What are you saying!?" She whispered.

Baekhyun: "We can all be friends!" He said to everyone.

Then everyone introduced themselfs and exchanged numbers.

I brushed off my cold head and started to be nice.

Jieun: "Yeah! We can all go to the amusement park! Right now!" I stepped out of my crew and faced them.

Tao: "But we have homework and we need to cha-" He got cut off by me.

Jieun: "Don't you know how to have fun? Let's meet back here at 4!" I smiled to everyone.

Seokjin: "Sure let's do that!" He smiled.

Jimin: "I thought you were cold." He said out loud.

Jieun: "Aish! You punk!" I ran the Jimin and then we tried to hit each other but Jungkook blocked us.

Then everyone laughed but we heard a car honk. It was Exo's car.

Luhan: "Okay meet here at 4!"
Xiumin: "Bye guys!"
Lay: "Annyeong!"
Chanyeol: "Bye Jieun, Taeyeon, Jieun and Bangtan!"
Sehun: "See you guys soon!"
Kyungsoo: "Byeeeeeee!"
Tao & Kris: "See u guys at 4!"
Kai: "Annyeong girls and Bangtan!"
Suho: "See you soon!"
Baekhyun: "Bai girls! DONT FORGET THE TEXT ME TAEHYUNG!!" He screamed.

Taehyung: "ARSSEO(Alright)!" He screamed back.

They all said their goodbyes and went to talk to BTS.

Jieun: "So you need a ride?" I asked them while the girls go behind me.

Namjoon: "Well we're free today." He said in english.

Jieun: "Cool let's chill at my place then." I said in English too. I laughed.

Yoongi: "Daebak (awesome) you speak English! " Everyone got amazed except for Taeyeon and Jiyeon.

Taeyoon: "Haha get used to it! Every since she learned she been speaking non stop! Haha!"

We been chatting and we were waiting for my driver and he's finally here!

So we hoped inside and i asked

Jieun: "Sir what took you so long?" I asked him in a cold tone.