Ch.09 | He Likes Me

Crush.. one of the seven

Jungkook was so close to me my heart was beating like crazy. We took glances at each other time to time but he looked at me the most.

I stopped eating my friend chicken and asked where was the bathroom and went to it. I didn't really need to go but I just needed time to think.

Which member do I like, I really couldn't choose. My hearting was beating fast with Jungkook. I really don't understand whats happening!

Should I confessed?! No not yet. I don't know who I even like yet! Maybe they probably like me..

YOU'RE OVER THINKING JIEUN!

Of course they wouldn't.. then why do they did they fight over me?

Ani they were probably were being nice... but why didn't they want me to hang with Chanyeol?

No no no, it was because he harmed me.. but why did Yoongi and Hoseok picked me up right away when I texted them?

Ani, they were being good friends... but why were they so curious about who I liked?!

Nooo wayyy, but why was Jimin cuddling me during movie night?

Nah he probably does that with other girls... but why was Jungkook not talking to me and blushing I was doing aegyo?

No, he's pretty shy around girls... but why wasn't he shy when we met?

Ani ani, but why did Seokjin had that talk with me and comfort me?

Ani, he's always so kind of course... but why wasn't he doing that with the rest of members...

But why did Yoongi became sad when Namjoon pulled me away during school?

Aniya, he's like that.. but he's usually cold towards others and suddenly nice towards me.

Why am I asking myself so many questions?!

Am I over thinking this?!

WHY AM I THINKING ABOUT THEM??

"AHHH!! WAEYO!!!" I screamed. Then I heard a soft voice from outside the bathroom.

"Jieun-ah gwenchana?!" He asked worryingly. I realized it was Jungkook.

"Ahh yes yes I am." I chuckled nervously and opened up the bathroom door.

When I saw Jungkook, my heart was beating because he was staring at me.

"Yah, stop staring." I said to him and he snapped back to reality. "Ah mianhae." He slightly bowed.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked me and I was happy to hear. "Sure." I smiled.

He blushed. "So I really like this girl, she's really adorable but my hyung sister like her too. She gets me too." He smiled at the thought.

My heart was aching, I didn't know he had feelings for another girl but I want him to be happy.

I sighed and answered him back, "You should tell her how you feel before she's one of your hyung's girlfriend." I said nodding my head.

"Well if you say so.." I said looking at me straight in the eye. "Lee Jieun, I really like you.. from the day we met. I had my eyes on you. I believe in love at first sight, even thought we met for a short time, I really do like you." He said looking down then I saw everyone gather around us.

I saw his hyungs and unnies eyes widen. "I knew it!!" Jiyeon yelled.

"Will you accept me, I will wait." He said looking at me.

"I-I will need time." I stuttered

1 out of the 7💞

----------------------------

Thanks for reading!💞~

Request for the next chapter!❤️~