Chapter One-Leaving Home.

Snow. An enormous dinosaur foot comes down with a loud thud. However, we then pan up to reveal the foot is actually that of an ordinary bird. It chirps, flaps its wings and flies away.

(Moms name) is in the driveway of a two story suburban home loading luggage into the back of a Nissan minivan. She turns and yells at the house.

"Hurry up! You'll miss the flight!" Then she mumbles "Which wouldn't be that bad...I wont have to worry about missing my babies if they don't leave..."

In his room, Sam is looking at the side of his Dinosaur plush. He sees a tear in the small toy is frowns, but quickly remembers that his sister, y/n, can sew. His room is filled with dinosaur toys (which are mostly stuffed animals instead of those plastic ones.) There's a knock on the door.

Y/n peaks through the door once she has opened it. "Sam? You better hurry, moms yelling like the crazy woman she is downstairs, you know how she gets when we aren't on time to places!" She shivers.

-----y/n POV----

"I know sis, but I noticed there was a tear in Bravo. It might be from when Papi thought it was a chew toy...." He explains while showing her the toy. "I can sew that up later, what have you packed?" He shows her his things. (https://www.polyvore.com/sam_jurassic_world/set?id=221969041) "Okay, good now lets get to the car!"

As we rush to the car, mom, who was in the drivers seat honked at us. Quickly putting my stuff in the car, I say as I pass Sam, "Dibs on front seat!" Which made him start complaining to mom. "Sorry sweety, but your still too young to sit in the front. Maybe in 3 years." As she said that, Sams mouth dropped open, making me doubt he could wait that long.

-----Time skip-----

We arrive at the airport, with mom trying to ignore the tears. "Why did you have to grow up so fast! Now I'm going to be lonely at home!" She pouts. Sam laughs, "You wont be lonely! Papi will be there, and he will make sure you are busy as ever! You wont last a day without him chewing your favorite chair. Besides! I'm only gone for 5 days!" I snicker when he mentions our dog Papi. I bet mom forgot to put him in the crate before we left-she does that often. As we say our goodbyes, mom hands us the tickets.

"I love you!!" She screams making a few people stare at us and our mom. Same yells back while I just look at the floor trying to hide the fact that im embarrassed from the fact that people are staring at us like we are crazy. I look back and and wave once and walk to the airplane ticket person, who takes it and lets us aboard the plane. We pass a woman who says "If something chases you...run."

This makes me smirk, because Sam, who also heard it, shivered, but then got over it.

----Time skip----

We are among hundreds of people boarding a ferry for Isla Nublar. The boarding ramps have Jurassic World logos on them. Sam asks "How big is the hotel we are staying in?" Well....that's a weird question. "Big" I reply, smirking when he pouts at me.

"But how many pounds?" He ask again. "At least 7000000 times as much as you weigh."

----Time skip----

The ferry sails across the water. Sam and I stand at the bottom dock. I look up and notice two boys, brothers I presume. The older one is smiling at me, ignoring whatever his younger brother is saying. I frown, 'How can somebody just ignore their sibling? Tsh, player.' A few minutes later, Isla Nublar comes into view and the ferry sails towards it. A beautiful sight it is....

As we disembark from the ship along with the other passengers. A PARK ANNOUNCER's voice is heard over a P.A. system. "Welcome to Isla Nublar, home of Jurassic World. We hope you have a safe and enjoyable stay with us." Then it starts to repeat in other languages.

I notice that the boys from earlier are heading towards a bored look woman, which causes them to frown. Family problems? As I ponder this for a minute, I realize that I don't know where to go. You see, recently I got accepted for a job here. They never told me what exactly the job was, but I know its important. Sam ends up pulling me towards the other people who rode with us, we then end up on a train. This makes Sam excited because trains are his favorite thing, second to dinosaurs of course!

-----Time skip----

We are seated side by side in the lead car of the train running along the monorail. A gleeful Sam grins and elbows me, which causes me to look at him. He motions toward the boy from earlier, who is STILL staring at me. A MONORAIL ANNOUNCER is heard over the interior speakers. "Okay, those of you in the front of the train should be able to see our main gate, built from the gate of the original park, over twenty years ago."

Excited, Sam leaps up and runs to the front (along with other younger children) and watches as the train approaches the main entrance to the park. It greatly resembles that of the original Jurassic Park, complete with lit torches, except it reads "JURASSIC WORLD" in large blue letters. The doors creak open, allowing the train to pass through. This is ganna be fun....I hope.

-----------

AN: Woah, almost 1000 words! Crazy, anyways hope you like it! Now you might be thinking, "Whats going on with y/n and Zach?!?!" Just listen, its for the sake of the story, my plan is that once you meet and befriend the raptors- WOAH! Hold it! I'm not going to spoil it! Ahaha, see ya later! Also this is what you packed https://www.polyvore.com/jurrasic_world/set?id=221967676. Sorry if there are any errors.