Chapter 2

AN: Sorry for not updating, honestly I have no excuse. Anyways, I'm very sorry to the readers who have the name "Sam." So, I'm going to ask yall for some ideas for a new name for Sam.

----(Y/n POV)----

"Please obey all park rules. Proper attire, including shoes and shirts, must be worn at all times." The park announcer says, echoing around the island. Sam gawps at everything he sees. I simply smile and grab his hand to make sure he doesn't disappear into the crowd.

"Come on, Sam. We have to go find the our hotel room, then I'm suppose to meet...Uh, now that I think about it, I was actually not told who I have to meet...." I mumbled. (AN: Also, who should Y/N meet?)

Finally, we arrive at our hotel room. It had two simple beds, a bit of décor, but the best thing about the room was the view. Sam runs to the bed closest to the door and leaves the bed closest to the balcony to me. "Sam! Don't jump on the bed" I scold him. He looks at me evily before throwing a pillow at me. "Oops!" He sticks his tongue out. "Oh, your gonna get it!"

Immediately, pillows are flying across the room, and the two giggling siblings have ran out of pillows

"So Sam, since I got accepted for the job they sent me these VIP access things. So hopefully while I'm working I could have somebody watch over you and explore the park. I just need to find somebody." He nods.

"When Can I go?" He ask. You think, well...probably tomorrow because we need to unpack, settle in, and I STILL need to figure out who I'm suppose to go meet for my job... I say, "Tomorrow. Today we need to settle in and stuff." He groans.

"Fine, but look at how much we're missing out!" He runs and opens the windows, looking out at the park. Beyond the hotel room balcony, we see John Hammond's dream come true as the sun burns bright onto Jurassic World and built beside the fences of the Mosasaur Lagoon stands the Monorail. Standing big and proud, The Innovation Center can be seen from afar along with Main Street below it with massive amounts of tourists walking back and forth to each attractional building.

(AN: This is short, I know! only about 400 words. Don't forget to tell me who you think y/n should meet, and a boys name! Also, if you don't know who John Hammond is, he is from one of the Jurassic Park movies, he was the grandpa with two grandchildren. He almost looked like Santa xD)