Shawn's Sister ( Hayes Grier//love story)

A/N

first story so no hate please .__.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Crista's P.O.V

Heyoo. My name is. Crista Veronica Mendes. If your wondering, Yes the Shawn Mendes is my older brother. I'm 13 by the way.

So anyway were going to live with my Auntie Suzie for a while because my parents are going through some fighting so yeah its gonna be fun to finally see my cousins.

"hey Crista are you almost ready?" asked my brother Shawn pecking his head through the doorframe.

"Yeah just getting my beauty supplies" I said smiling a big smile because I know he hates it when I put makeup.

"Dont bring everything, because you don't need it all." said Shawn now sitting next to me crisscrossed.

"I know but you know how I feel about myself" I said looking down and playing with my fingers.

"Dont take your last relationship hard on you, you know that Dar- " said Shawn but I cut him off.

"Please don't day his name ... just please"

I said with my hands covering my face not wanting him to see my tears.

Shawn didn't say anything he just gentle placed me on his lap and rocked me from side to side. Meanwhile, I put my face on his chest. Shawn was the type of brother who cared about me and what I went through and he was the only one who knew about what I did through my dark days.

"Thanks." I mumbled.

"For what?" he asked.

"Being there for me when I needed someone the most." I said looking at him.

"That's what a brothers for darling" he said kissing my forehead.

"Well let's go then!" I yelled in exitement.

"Ok then chicka!" he said in a girly voice and we just laughed at his remark.

~~ At the front door ~~

"Take care baby,ok?" my mom asked while hugging me with her tight grip that she passed on to me from her genes.

"I will mom, and I love you till infinity and beyond" I said while kissing her cheek.

She smiled and I went to my daddy and I gotta admit I am a daddy's girl and he spoils my because I'm the only girl.

"I'm gonna miss you, my princess" my dad said tearing up while hugging me.

"Its ok, daddy" I said while wiping the tear with my thumb. "i'm gonna miss you even more" I said while tearing up. We hugged for like 30 seconds until Shawn spoke up.

"Ok, we should go now cause were gonna miss our flight" said Shawn hike we gave quick hugs for now.

"Bye" Shawn and I said walking towards our cab.

Shawn and I were talking about random stuff in the cab until we got to the airport. We were exited the cab walking into the airport and Shawn looked at his watch.

"Holy fugicles, were gonna be late" Shawn yelled.

Shawn and I were running and people were staring but the crazy sibling we are didn't care but just laughed. So we gave the lady our tickets and walked into a tunnel things. After help, we found our seats but sadly I dindt get the window.

We talked a little about random subjects but we got tired so I put my headphones on and blasted One Directions- Through the Dark song. U love Boy Bands btw. Whith that being said I knocked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

comment/vote and spread the word about my book . bye .