Sorry Hayes & My protecters

I went to the waterfall after the incident. The waterfall reminds me that I should always go with the flow and let my inner beauty shine thru.

I stood at the waterfall until like 11 pm but I didn't really care about my phone buzzing non stop, I just wanted to be alone and mediate. Meditation helps me when I'm stressed or I'm about to have an anxiety attack.

Then I heard footsteps coming my way so I hid behind the waterfall, which had a cave in it. As I was looking through the water I see that it is only Hayes.

As I walk begin to walk towards him, his eyes brighten at the fact that he found me.

" I was so worried about you. Don't ever scare me like that!' He exclaimed.

'I'm sorry,' I say sobbing,' You just don't understand how miserable she made my life.'

His expressions show that he's furious but he doesn't say anything.

I guide him to sit down on a huge rock that was there.

'So what happened between you guys?' I asked.

'Well, when I meet her she was this quiet, smart, and brilliant girl. I asked her to be my girlfriend and we were irresistible together. But then she started to hang out with my friends girlfriends and they told her what to wear, how to talk, and basically they controlled what she was. Slowly she started wearing small shorts and was showing so much of her body. She started to throw herself onto boys who wanted her for body. Whenever I told her to stop, she would just say that I'm being a big baby. That went on for a couple of months and now I realize I should have left when she cheated on me the first time. Sadly I forgave her because I still had faith that the old her would come back. Then she did the one thing that I didn't expect her to do ... She slept with my best friend. She ended up getting pregnant and had a baby boy. I broke up with her when I found out but I still tried to help her with that baby. I haven't spoken to my best friend since I confronted him and all he had to say was 'so?'"

And I thought she ruined my life. He lost the ability to trust because of her. I want to be the one that can make him trust again.

"I'm so sorry, but you know I would never do that to you'

"It's okay, I learned to not be so naive"

"Your not naive, your perfect to me' I smiled. He glanced at me and put his arm and my shoulder so then I rested my head on his shoulder. We stood in this position for about 15 minutes.

"We should get going.' I said. He agreed and we began to walk back. The whole time walking to the house was filled with a comfortable silence.

I paused just before I was going to inside.

"Is something wrong ?" Asked Hayes.

"I need to apologize to boys for being over dramatic"

"Your not over dramatic"

"Honey, yes I am" I said with a southern accent. We both laughed and started to walk inside. Once I walked thru the door all the boys looked at me then ran to me coming together in a beat hug. Oh how I loved these boys even when I meet them not so long ago. They pulled away so I began to speak.

"Listen guys, I just wanted say that I'm sorry for being over dramatic and causing you guys to worry about me" I looked down because I was so ashamed to worry them.

"Hey, hey, hey ... don't say that, we all understand that your going through some things so it's alright" Aaron said.

I smiled knowing that they'll always have me back .. not matter what.

{ I'M BACKKKK :) I'm so sorry that I've literally been M.I.A, but I'm back and I'm better- x}