What's up with Mathew & The staring cutie

Um, so tell me what you think :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Crista's P.O.V ~~

While I was talking to Taylor it felt like someone was watching me. I turned around and seen Mathew with a posses off face. As soon as he seen me he turned facing the window.

"What's up with Mathew?" I asked Taylor.

"I don't know ,hes been acting weird thou" he said looking at Mathew.

"Well I hope I didn't do anything wrong" I said looking down then at Taylor.

"No, don't worry he's probably on his rag" he said whispering the last part.

We stared laugh loud and by loud I mean REALLY LOUD. All the boys looked at us with diffrent weid looks. I looked at Mathew and he was still looking out the window. I wonder what's in his mind now.

I was thinking, until everyone started getting out and entering the house.

As I got my stuff and entered Cameron's house I heard laughing and smacking. As I entered I was met with a guy who was bent over laughing until he met my eyes.

Hayes P.O.V ~~

As I was on my phone scrolling through Twitter and Instagram. I was looking up to see Carter smack caming Nash who had just walked in. I was laughing like crazy until Nash saw me.

"Ow, so you think this is funny huh?" he said walking over to me with a hand behind his back. Oh I know what happens next.

As I was laughing bend over cause I was laughing do hard I seen a gorgeous girl. She had brown hair to her waist.With the prettiest brown chocolaty eyes.She.looked like a average weighed girl with the prettiest imperfections that I liked.I was interrupted by a hand.

"Um hello, Hayes, hello ,earth to hayes!" said Nash.

"Uh, what?"I said as I realized I was staring at this mystery girl.

"Okay?, well this is Shawn and Crista" he said while pointing to Crista and Shawn.

"Um, hi I'm Hayes" I said while shakeing her hand.

"Hi, nice to meet you" She said while shaking my hand.

"Well let's watch a movie, um..... how about Pitch Perfect" Nash suggested.

"Ya,sure" everyone said.

Crista sat by Mathew and wisphered something in his ear and he nodded.

"I'm gonna go show Matt done funny vines, I'll be right back" She said while pulling Matthew's hand.

"Ok" Shawn said.

There's something about Mathew that's word ever since Crista's cam. huh. I wonder what?

Crista's P.O.V

We walked into I'm guessing Cameron's room suggesting by the room looks like a boy room. Anyways, we sat on the and looked at the floor.

"Mathew" I said looking at him.

"Yea?" He said slowly looking at me.

"W-why have you been so weird, lately?"I said still looking at him.

"I have to tell you something but I don't know how you'll take it" he said playing with his fingers.

"Just tell me, I mean... I can take it"I said unsure of were he was going.

"Um ,well I ..... uhh... like you" he said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

ohhh......cliff hanger .. well comment what should happen.
                         ~x