Depression sucks

Crista's P.O.V~~

"I-I'm s-sorry h-hayes" I said between sobs.

"I-It's not you fault, okay, its just you had no one to help you, you  thought  that was the way out of y-your misery , so I get why you did that , but promise me you won't anymore?" He asked while sniffing.

I smiled at the fact that he cared so much.

"Yes, I promise" I said while getting up.

"Uhh, I think we should go but please promise me that you won't tell anyone?" I said.

"Ok, but I have to ask you something?" He asked.

"yes?" I asked.

"Will you go on a uhh date with me ?" He asked nervously.

"Yes, I would love to" I said while smiling.

Shawn P.O.V~~

Ugh Mathew is going to get it soo bad. I can't believe him hes such a piece of shit to be trying to do what he did.

After Crista left Mathew tried to leave to get her but I stopped him.

"No, you've done enough for toady" I said with a hand on his chest.

"But, were is she going to go and-" I cut him off.

"Shut up just shut up.You will never have my blessings to date Crista. Only if you gain my trust" I said pissed off.

"Okay, ill go" He said looking down in shame walking out.

I sighed. I walked down the stairs and seen everyone except Hayes and Crista eating.

"Guys, where's Crista and Hayes?" I asked.

"She ran out and Hayes followed her, but what happened?" Cameron asked with a concerned tone.

I sighed once again. I explained to everyone what happened and they all tensed up because I knew they loved Crista like a sister.

Thank god Mathew nor my Auntie was here because I just didn't want my auntie to see anything or anything bad to happen to Mathew.

"That little whore , I can't believe him to do that to poor Crista!" Nash yelled hitting his fist on the table.

"Guys, don't do anything stupid for Crista's sake and just try to comfort her, that's all I ask you, okay?" I said trying to calm down.

They all nodded still pretty mad.

"Fine but were gonna have a talk with little Mathew when he gets back for sure" said Carter.

We all smirked and nodded in agreement.

Mathew's P.O.V~~

I screwed up bad and I don't want to live like this anymore . I don't want to live at all but I will for now.

I don't want to live... but I have to for Crista.

Nash P.O.V~~

"Dude, why are you so mad at him?" asked Aaron.

"I never told you this but the same thing happened to my old best friends and it didn't end well" I said looking at the ground.

"Well, what happened?" asked Taylor.

By this time everyone wanted to know.

"Well, here's the story......

~~The Story~~

I had the most amazing best friend and her name was Hope. I had a little thing for her, but never told her.

Once we were hanging out in front of the school on a bench talking.

"So you wanna hang out on Saturday?" I asked.

"Well, I would love to but Jake asked me out to a movie date" sha said smiling.

I knew she had a crush on his so I just nooded and we went to our next period.

Well, they dated for like two years until one day something happened that I wish he never did. She went to his house with Starbucks and doughnuts because they were having a lazy day. She walked into his room and saw a blonde chick naked and you know what he was doeing. Well she went home and called me over to help comfort her . I did and after I did I went home. The next day they found out that she was missing and I never saw her again.

~~End of Story~~

By the end of the story I was crying and wich I never did, but for this subject I didn't care that I cried.

Eveyone was comforting me until someone walked in....

A/N~~

So sorry for not updating but I will ever Monday and Friday sooo.... thanks and comment/vote. any suggestions then comment them.

                       ~Xochitl