New secret Revealed & My new neighbors

Crista's P.O.V

Did he just say that ? I mean I kinda have a crush on him.... I mean he is something to me but I feel we need to take things slow for now.

I broke the silence.

"I have to admit that I kind of feel the same but," I looked at him to see his eyes with hope to what I was going to say, "I think we should take things slow because I just need to adjusted to this new advirement soo, ya..."

He sighed "ok, I'm willing to be friends before anything, but you have to promise me something?"

I narrowed my eyes to hear what he was

going to say.

"What?" I asked.

"To promise me that, we can start as best friends" He asked with a smirk on his face.

"Absolutely!" I yelled, hugging him tight.

With that he left, leaving me to unpack my stuff in my new room. My room was awseone. It had a huge window on one entire wall so I can see the neighbors wich cleary had the same window as me.

Anyways, my room was purple with some neon green thick strips. I also had a full-body length mirror and some butterfly frames on top of my bed.

I decided to unpack with some music. So I grabbed my green iPhone 5c and put them in my installed surround system installed in my room. It blasted The Vamps- Wild Heart and I started dancing while putting my clothes away.

Matthew's P.O.V

I can't believe she also had the same feelings as me. Well, at least we can be best friends from the start. I kept on thinking on the couch ,until Nash started screaming.

We gave him confused looks.

"Omg, guys you aren't going to believe , guess what my mom just told me, like right now?" He asked with the biggest grin I've ever seen.

"What?"Asked Carter.

"Im moving to house next door, like today!!" He nearly yelled.

"That's awesome, you know living next to one of your befriends" Said Shawn.

"Ya, so what do you guys want to do today?" I asked

"I feel like having a lazy and eat junk food and watch movies!" exclaimed Shawn.

Everyone agreed. As I was about to call Crista, Hayes talked finally.

"I'm going to go get Crista" he said.

The boys nodded while getting everything set up for our lazy day.

And with that Hayes went up stairs and I thought to myself...

I need to watch out for Hayes.

Hayes P.O.V

I was going to go get Crista because I want to know her better so I was walking up the stairs when I heard someone blasting Ariana Grande-The Way.So I slowly opened her door and it was the most funnyiest site I've ever seen. She was dancing with her eyes closed and singing into a comb. I decided to turn off the music to hear her voice. So I did. She didn't even notice which was good.

"Baby I love the way you make me feel,"

"I love it,I love it-"

"Wow, you have a beast voice!!" I said interrupting her gorgeous singing.

She froze and looked at me.

"Um,..its Hayes right?" She asked while turning off the music and walking toward me.

"Ya, and you actually have nice voice!" I said getting nervous so I stuffed my hands in my pocket.

"Thanks, and may I ask why you were stalking me a second ago."She asked laughing.

I chuckled and said "I was going to ask if you if you wanted to join us on our lazy day"

She gave me a confused look then said," Ya sure, I would love too"

Owww and her smile almost made me fall to the center of the earth.

We walked out of her room and I closed the door behind us.We walked down the long stairs and into the living room. Everyone looked at us and Taylor asked.

"What took you guys long?" He asked smirking.

"Um... nothing we were just talking" I said giving them a smile.

"Um.. ok but were watching Pitch Perfect ,so YOU BETTER SHUT THE HELL UP OR I WILL BET YOU WITH A STICK, thank you" Taylor yelled/asked saying the last part calmly.

We laughed and sat down and Crista had no seat left except for the one next to me so she just smiled and sat down next to me. I put my arm around her neck and smiled to my myself.

She moved to say something in my ear.

"Thanks, for not telling them about the whole thing in my room" She whispered.

I chuckled and also whispered" No problem, gorgeous"

She blushed hard and snuggled into my side so I put my arm around.Soon she fell asleep and so did I.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

sorry for not updateing. :( anyway comment/vote. thanks.

                     ~Xochitl