Season 1 Episode 0: Introduction

The year is 2682, humanity has expanded and evolved to unimaginable levels, we have found intelligent life of many types, we have colonized a lot of planets and celestial bodies, technology has solved a lot of, what it used to be, human problems, now our galaxy faces a new problem, CT-320XDV, a giant celestial body that is coming our way. Our only hope, 6 idiots that call themselves heroes, have to somehow destroy something bigger and stronger than a wormhole. Good luck, "heroes".

Disclaimer: (read it with the south park voice is funnier that way) The characters and scenearios of this story are completly fictional any resemblance to the real world are pure coincidence. This stories contain strong language, offensive shit and sex (maybe).

Main characters:

(Writer note: Picture this introductions as the ones in Borderlands, if you haven't played Borderlands please do so)

Name and Surname: Jay Duke

Race: Human

Gender: Male

Position: Captain

Age: 58

"I used to be cool in 2655, now I shoot guns and drive space crafts"

Name and Surname: Drall

Race: Grex

Gender: Male

Position: Sub Captain

Age: 32

"Fuck you I can say the n word because 0,0002% black, and its Drall not Thrall"

Name and Surname: Johana Ivanov

Race: Human

Gender: Female

Position: Main Driver

Age: 26

"Non hostile civilians? No, the way you pronounce it is acceptable casualties."

Name and Surname: Mark Stabile

Race: Dovar

Gender: Male

Position: Secondary Driver

Age: 35

"Did you know you can actually drift with an aircraft? Yeah, long ago someone tried between to two towers, that man was crazy as shit"

Name and Surname: Jaina Niles

Race: Human

Gender: Female

Position: Propulsion Engineer

Age: 18

"My life is a definition of prank gone wrong and maybe gone sexual"

Name and Surname: Dan Pelley

Race: Human

Gender: Male

Position: Mechanical Engineer

Age: 22

"Hi I'm Dan Pelley aaaaaand you are watching Disney Channel"