CHRISTMAS SLEEPOVER EXTRAVAGANZA

Mortal AU
The small Italian looked up with a smile as the taller blonde boy took his hand. Blue eyes met brown. All of a sudden Will twirled his boyfriend around and forced a a dark evergreen colored sweater over his head. Nico struggled to get it off as Will cooed over him. Nico finally gave up trying to escape from the itchy strait jacket. As Nico sulked on the couch Will placed reindeer antlers on his head. Leaving his boyfriend pouting he sauntered into the kitchen to get eggnog. The door bell rang
"Oh I'll get it" the smaller boy yelled hooping up. Nico's cousin burst through the door tackling him with a hug. His friend Reyna appeared behind her. They took off their coats and settled in. Next Nico's cousins Percy and Jason came along with their girlfriends and Will's friends, Piper and Annabeth. Last but not least Leo and Calypso together and Will's friends Lou Ellen and Cecil. 

They had Christmassy snacks and bean bags spread around the room for their CHRISTMAS MOVIE SLEEP OVER EXTRAVAGANZA!!!!!!!. As Will called it when they were planning it. Nico settled in next to Will on a bean bag with a thermos of hot chocolate.
"Neeks why are you using a thermos?" Will chuckles.
"No spills" He smiles. Will's heart fluttered, he loved making Nico smile. After two years of dating he still hasn't gotten over it.
"So what movie shall we watch tonight?" Jason inquires.
"Krampus!" Nico, Thalia, and Reyna yell.
"Of course Nico wants to watch a horror movie themed around Christmas!" Percy huffs.
"How about Rudolph?" Leo suggests.
"Nooo" Nico groans half melting half flopping onto Will.
"All in favor of Rudolph?"Jason says, Leo, Piper, Percy, and Annabeth raise their hands.
"All in favor of Krampus" Nico, Thalia, Reyna, Cecil, and Lou Ellen raise their hands.
"What about the rest of you" Annabeth inquired.
"Don't care" Will states, Calypso and Jason nod.
"Krampus it is" They all settle down. Half way through the movie Will yelps. Nico giggles a little bit and snuggles into Will, lacing their fingers together. An hour later Thalia is laying on Reyna snoring and Nico and Will are giggling at everyone's awkward sleeping noises and positioning.
A/N
Ah yes I feel good about that forced to write in class so this is what happened.