Bully

High School AU (warning bullying and language)
Will walked out of his last period looking for his boyfriend. He spotted him in a group of other students gathered around something. Coming closer he saw that something was a small boy. They boy had chocolate brown eyes, dark hair, and pale skin. Will still wasn't close enough to hear them.
"Dakota!" He yelled to his boyfriend waving. Dakota turned around and waved him over. The smile Will had on his face melted off when he heard the things the other students were saying to the boy.
Creep
Emo
Worthless
Ugly (that one was definitely not true)
Annoying
Brat
The list went on. "What are you doing!?" He yelled at them. Not believing that his boyfriend could partake in this.
"Oh lighten up babe we're just having a little fun." Dakota says. Will's anger flared.
"You think bullying someone is fun. You think hurting an innocent person is fun!?" Will shouts. Dakota looks annoyed. "Why are you being such a wet blanket Will?" Dakota scoffs. Will looks straight into his purple eyes and says "We are done"
"Wha-what" Dakota chokes out. "You heard me! We. Are. Through. We're done I'm dumping you're sorry ass. You douche!" Will shouts pushing through people to get to the boy in the middle. "You know what I don't need you and your shitty self." Dakota shouts leaving, taking his friends with him but not before they say a few parting words. Turning his attention to the other boy he assesses the damage. It looks like they physically hurt him before he got there. Taking the boys hand he helped him up." I'm Will" he says"Nico" the other boys says wincing as he stands on his own. "Are you okay? What hurts?" He asks going into doctor mode. "My ankle" Nico grimaces. Will wraps his arm around the smaller boy's waist and helps him walk. Large fat tears seep from Nico's brown eyes. When they get to Will's car he helps Nico into the seat. "Hey are you alright? Do you want to talk about it?" Will ask trying to comfort the smaller boy. Nico wipes his eyes. Sniffling he shakes his head. Will drives them to his house and helps Nico out of the car. After helping get Nico to his room he goes downstairs to the kitchen to find a note on the fridge Be back at eight eat without me- Mom. Grabbing an ice pack, some snacks, and a first aid kit he went back upstairs to Nico. Wrapping his ankle he asked"What happened?" Nico took a deep breath "Dakota and his goons did what they usually do: torment and laugh at me. This time they got physical and tripped me then stepped on my ankle so I couldn't escape." He sighed "Why'd he call you a shitty person if you guys were dating?" He asks. Will frowns. "Didn't you hear us yelling? I dumped him." Nico tilts his head like an adorable little puppy." They pushed me against a locker" he shrugs. "Take one of these" he says. Nico obliges. "I still don't get it"
"Dakota was a douche I don't know by I went out with him "Will explains. Nico makes a little o shape with his mouth. Which in Will's opinion made him even cuter. Wait did I just think he was cute? Will thought nervously. We just met! How can I already have feelings for him!? Will thought frantically. Gosh why am I such a hopeless romantic? Will thought.
"Will you barely know me" Nico stated
"Yes and I would like to get to know you" Will said back.

After that the boys talked and talked. They laughed and bonded until six o'clock when Nico had to leave. Even though he left the boys continued to chat over text. Years later they started dating and graduated. Living happily to this day.
That kinda sucked but oh well