Sick

"Nico!" I yell as the door opens.
"Hey Will could you grab those boxes of soup from the pantry? I'm hungry." He says. I get up from my spot on the couch. Stoping I look out our apartment window. Gray clouds gather over the city like giant cotton balls. It's cold out and the wind doesn't help.

I walk into our small kitchen and wrap my boyfriend in my arms.
"Did you get my soup?" Nico asks.
"Right here Angel" I reply.
Nico pulls away to grab the soup and frowns.
"Will you look like death" he says. My nose was stuffy and I had a slight headache but other than that I was just a bit chilly.
"Don't know what you're talking about" I state grabbing two bowls from a cabinet. He turns me to face him and stands in a step stool next to me. Nico pulls me down and presses his soft pink lips to my forehead. He pulls away from taking my temperature.
"Ya know you could've just asked" I chuckle teasing him anyway.
"I-I was taking your temperature idiota" he he stammers. "And it looks like you've got a fever Sunshine" Nico says pointing to the living room.
"Get on the couch and stay there" I frown I never get sick.EVER! I'm a doctor for crying out loud!
Nico PoV
Will had gotten sick. A small part of me thought it was the most adorable thing on earth. Why? Because he always rants and worries over my "poor health". Now I get to take care of him . I go back to making our soup after leaving Will on the couch under several blankets. As the soup cooks I grab ibuprofen to reduce his fever. Once the soup is done I bring it to Will who has burrowed himself deep into a nest of blankets. After force feeding the big baby I settle down on the other side of the couch.
"Neeeeeks" Will groans pouting.
"Whaaaaat" I mimic.
"Why aren't you cuddling me I'm sick and I will only get worse if I don't get cuddles!" He says sounding like a three year old. I sigh and scoot over so I'm sitting in his lap. I try to look annoyed but it's hard considering I'm sitting in Will's lap while he giggles and plays with my longish hair. He tilts my head up and kisses me.
"Will you're going to give me your sickness" I frown pulling away.
"Aw c'mon Neeks" he pouts. I kiss his jaw.
"That's the best you're gonna get take it or leave it" I tease. He frowns and watches the weather outside. I turn on the television and flip on some anime or another. After an hour or so Will starts to yawn.
"Aw is somebody sleepy" I say like I'm talking to a three year old. He nods. I get up take his hand and lead him into bed. Once he's tucked in I lay with him basking in his warmth. Will wraps me up in his long arms. I breathe in his vanilla and honeysuckle scent. Burying my face in his shirt I fall asleep.
A/N
Forgive me if this sucks I was writing it whilst being sick myself except I don't have an adorable Nico to take care of me. Sadly. Anyway bye