BONUS CHAPTER

A/N : y'all that wanted to know what happened with Liam, here it is! a small bonus chapter for you all.

10 Years Later

"Fuckin' shit" Liam says as he picks up around his house. Andy had thrown one of his infamous fits during their arguments and ended up throwing dishes on the floor, knocking adornments off the tables and punching holes into the walls.

"Why do I go through this shit?" Liam says as he sweeps up the broken dishes off the floor.

He doesn't really know why he puts up with Andy, but it must be better than being alone.

But his and Andy's relationship was quite troubling, always arguing and masking their unhappiness with just casual fucking.

It wasn't a pleasant situation, but Liam knew Andy loved him, even if Liam didn't feel the same way.

He often remembers the relationship he had with Zayn, reminiscing on the times they shared and the love that had flourished between them. Why couldn't things have been different?

Oh yeah, because he was selfish.

He still has the letter Zayn gave him 10 years ago, and he tears up every time he reads it. He never deserved anyone like Zayn. How could he have treated his ex so terribly? When did he turn into that monster he didn't recognize anymore?

He knew Zayn had completely moved on being happily married, but he had been out of the spotlight for a couple of years now and he wondered why.

"Well fuck this, Andy can pick this shit up" Liam says, throwing the broom on the floor.

He grabs his coat and decides to walk to the park, wanting to clear his mind from all the negativity.

×××

Liam arrives at the park and sits on a bench, overlooking the playground with young kids running around and playing.

He always wanted kids, and he and Zayn always had discussed adopting once their life was completely settled in. He envisioned having a girl and a boy, raising them alongside the love of his life and complete their family.

But all of those plans went to shit.

Andy did not want kids, and that was devastating to Liam. He knew a child could potentially help rid of his depression and take him out of the black hole he seems to be in. But Andy did not want the responsibility of taking care of a child being so young.

"He's 35, he's so stupid. When will he grow up?" Liam says scoffing. That's one thing he resents about Andy, all the tiring excuses he has for everything.

Liam feels that he's reached his breaking point, not wanting to feel so miserable anymore. He deserves something better, but dammit he does not want to be alone.

But maybe he can find solace in being alone and find himself along the way..

He's so deep in his thoughts that he doesn't notice a little girl with tan skin, black curly hair, and big green eyes staring at him. She's got to be at least 3 years old, and she's wearing a cute blue and white striped romper with little Nike shoes.

She's adorable, he thinks, and he smiles at her.

"Hi mister" she says waving her little chubby hand in the air.

"Hi sweetie" he says smiling. "Where are your parents?"

"I dunno" she says, making a confused face. She turns around and squints, making a confused face.