The Aftermath (Epilogue)

WAIT YOU THOUGHT IT WAS OVER? WELL IT IS THE END OF THE STORY AND I DECIDED TO MAKE AN EPILOGUE. 

HOPE YOU ENJOY MANY OF YOU HAVE BEEN ASKING FOR THIS....

________________________________________________________________________

-The Aftermath-

Nate's POV:

"Alek what the hell! Why would you do that." I screamed to the top of my lungs. I just saw a girl shoot herself.
"I did what she asked. Is not my fault the dumb child decided not to live anymore."
"What will her parents say!"
"I dont give a damn and it none of my buisness."
"It kinda is, your little sister is her bestfriend."
"I dont care."

-HOURS LATER-

I rang the door bell to Lacie's house. "Nathan how are you doing." Mr. Wills politly said.
"Mr. Wills I need to speak with you."
"What happened?" he asks walking towards the kitchen with me trailing not to far behind.
"Okay Sir I don't know how to out this, Lacie whent with Mason to a deal with his boss, and Mason kinda got shot and died, then she shot herself."

"What!" I heard Alex say from accros the room.
"Alex your sister is dead."
"Wheres her body?"
"We burnt it."
"You did what!" Mr. Wills said angrily
"We had to, we didn't know what else to do."
"FUCK YOU ALLLLL!" Alex said slaming the front door.

Alex POV:

My phone began to ring as I walked out of my house. WELL FUCK LIFE. Emily is calling me. I ignored the first call. Damn this bitch is persistant, after the tenth call I answered. 

"Alex I lost the baby. I was stragled by the umbelical cord." I heard Emily sob.
"Well I'm sorry. Oh and by the way you to-be baby daddy died." I said ending the call.

Good this she lost that stupid baby, she's too much of a hoe to have a kid. 

And me... I done ... I'm finished with love, with girls, with everything, I dont want kids, I hate people. When I got to my hiding spot, the roof of an abandoned building. "FUCK YOU ALLL" I screamed sticking out my middle finger.