three

I walked to Anna's house which wasn't very far, it was only two houses down and across the street. When I got there Anna was still getting ready.

"Why are you in pajamas?" Anna said looking at me through the mirror.

"My brother thinks we're going to some midnight movie madness thing tonight," I tell her.

"Oh right, your brother thinks you some goody goody. But that's still no excuse for being late!" She say jokingly with her arms crossed, which caused me to laugh a little.

"Sorry, Cal's band mates got there before I left," I tell Anna before she cuts me off.

"You mean Luke and Mickey." She said while I walked into the bathroom to change.

"It's Mikey, and no, not just them. They got a new drummer, Ashton!" I yell through the door while trying to fit in my jeans.

"Ooo is he cute?!" she says probably being serious.

"I guess, I wasn't really focused on him. I think he's 18 though!" I say plugging in Anna's hair curler.

"Only one year older than me!? How could you not be focused on him?! Was it Luke?" She says trying to joke around.

"Shut up!" I say playfully. I come out of the bathroom out of my yoga pants and baggy t-shirt into my favorite pair of ripped Holister skinny jeans, that weren't ripped when I bought them, and my favorite crop top. It had my favorite band on it, All Time Low.

"Why that crop top?" Anna said never getting my style. I never really cared.

"It's my favorite band Anna, you know that. And I can't wear it very often since we have to wear uniforms, and my mum not really caring for "punk rock"" I tell her putting quotations around "punk rock", and start to curl my hair.

"Ugh don't even remind me about the uniforms," she said totally ignoring the second half. She noticed me having trouble with my hair and makeup and said, "Do you need help?"

"Yes please," I say like a toddler, and handing her the curling wand.

Fifteen minutes of getting ready and planning out our night we were finally ready. We got in the car and I could already feel the butterflies in my stomach.

"Don't be nervous," Anna said.

I'm pretty sure she had some type of psychic power, and she could always tell what my mood was.

"Ok sure, I'll just be fine cause were going to a legendary party that we were invited to by The Hunter Joseph Stiles, a boy who I have liked since last year? Totally not nervous at all," I say very sarcastically.

Anna just rolled her eyes at. Ten minutes until we got to the party and I was really reconsidering.

Luke's POV

"Cause I'm just a teenage dirtbag baby!" I practiced singing until I was interrupted by Calum.

"Why this song?! I didn't even know she knew who Wheatus was!" Calum yelled in frustration.

"It's not a bad song Cal," I said trying to calm him down a bit.

"But still! Our first song! We were supposed to be the ones choosing it!" Calum not any calmer.

I sighed knowing I could never get him to just agree with me. We practiced for a while longer.

"We should get going, we're gonna be late." Michael said taking the guitar strap off while getting up from the chair.

"Where are we going?" Ashton asked even though we had told him on the drive here.

"Hunter Stiles' party," Michael said, "He's really popular, and he asked if we we're willing to play at his party."