ten

"I'll pay you back as soon as I can," Ashton said as we walked to a table.

"Ash, it's fine," we sat outside since it was a nice day. We sat at a circular table with benches connected to it that rapped around.

My phone buzzed from my back pocket.

It was a text from Anna.

Where are you sitting

Outside at the circle table I'm with Ashton

"Sorry," I said.

"It's fine." I got another text, but it wasn't from Anna, it's was Sarah, I don't know how, or why I have her number, and how, or why she has mine, but we did.

I didn't wanna look cause most of her texts are her just blackmailing me.

"What's your next class," I asked taking a bite of one of my chips with melted cheese, and bacon bits on it.

"Uhhh," he said taking his schedule out, "food tech."

"Oh cool I'm taking that too."

"Why do you take classes that aren't required for your year?" he asked.

"I don't know, I guess it's kinda excepted of me, from well everyone," I said giving a small smile and a sigh.

"Well I don't expect much from you," he said smiling at me.

"Thanks," I laughed.

Luke's POV

"I could ask," I said to Michael about Sarah's party.

"Yea ok."

We were headed to our usual table outside. Calum was hanging out with Hannah so it was just Michael and me. Right as we got to our table I heard a familiar laugh, it was Aria's.

It felt like ages since I last heard her laugh.

"Is that Ashton?" I said trying to get Michael to sit over there.

"Oh, yea," he started to walk over there.

"Hey guys," he said sitting at the table, I followed behind him.

'Aria wouldn't look up at me. I really fucked things up. We fought, I called her a slut, she said she loved me?!! We aren't even a couple!' I yelled in my head.

"What do you think Luke?" Ashton asked, 'Crap what did he say?'

"Huh?"

"What's up with you Luke? You've been really spaced out lately," Michael said.

'Really Michael? Do you not remember the fight Aria, and I had last night, I know you guys were listening don't act stupid.'

"Tired I guess," I said hesitantly.

"Well, anyway I was asking if I should bring someone to the party," Ashton said.

"I'm not sure, your still pretty new. Your call dude," I said not really caring, "and besides the party is in 2 weeks, you have time."

"Well great talking with you guys," Aria said out of no where, being sarcastic, "I have to meet Anna, see you at food tech Ash."

He waved his hand and went back to eating his food.

Aria's POV

I tried as fast as could away from the table without looking suspicious. I threw the rest of my lunch away, which wasn't much.

I went to my locker to put my French notebook back. I had 6 minutes before class so I was gonna go to the library to hang out with Anna.

I reached for my phone in my back pocket to see what harassment Sarah had on me this time. When it wasn't there I searched my bag, then re-opened my locker to see if it were there, it wasn't.

"Crap" I thought in my mind. I went to the back to the lunch table to see if it were there. When I got there both, the guys, and my phone were gone. I rushed to food tech hoping Ash had it, 3 minutes til class.

"Ash, do you have my phone?" I said immediately after seeing him. He nodded his head when he saw me. As soon as I was gonna put my stuff down Sarah put her stuff down first.

"Sarah move."

"Did you see the text I sent you," she said up close to my face.

"Ashton can I have my phone?" I said still looking Sarah straight in the eye, while holding my hand out for my phone. It was a video I made sure to lower the volume an pressed play, it knocked the breathe right out of me.

"It's better with sound," she smirked, my mouth fell open a bit, and she say down in the chair.

Ashton's POV

I didn't really want Sarah sitting with me, and Aria got there first.

"Aria you got here fi-"

"It's fine Ash," she says quickly looking terrified. I was gonna say something else, but before I could say anything our teacher came in.

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧

"Hey are you okay?" I asked Aria once class was over.

"I'm fine I just gotta go," she said rushing out of class. I was gonna catch up with her, but Sarah called me.

"Ash are you RSVPing to my party?" she asked.

"Eh, I don't know, I mean it's in two weeks I'll think about it," I said trying not to be rude, and just blowing her off.

"You can go after her," she said putting on a fake smile, and looking down on the floor.

"Huh?" I was surprised by her response.

"Every guy usually picks her, I would know, we used to be good friend til all the guys went after her," I couldn't help but feel sorry for Sarah, and I had no idea why.

"I'll be at your party," I said giving her a smirk.

.:        a.n.       :.

edited 07/26/16

I really hate this book sometimes cause I cringe reading what I wrote and I'm scared to read the comments.