Thursday

I had a busy week, so I'm going to make chapters for every fun day I had, so as you can see, this one is for Thursday.

To start off the day I had to go the collage bright and early as usual for piano, then my mom dropped me and greasy off at the Catholic church.

Greasy went to Latin and I went into the nursery, me and Drensdale15 set up decorations for a surprise birthday party, my friend Natalie was turning 16.

We made it really cool, they came, we had pizza and some really good cake, it was dope.

Then, we came home, messed around for a while then we went back into town for another birthday party, this one was for Pete's friend, Isaac and my friend Josh (Josh just turned 14 on the 16th).

We messed around, had dinner, played capture the flag (me and greasy were the only girls by the way), I was the guard as I'm not very useful, buy the prisoners were trying to get me to tell the where the flag was, luckily I'm pretty good at telling lies.

One of their friends was really hot. I'm random.

Then the older boys went and played football while we played more capture the flag, it was pretty fun.

Then, when it was dark we made a fire and sat around roasting marshmallows. One of the boys told a story called code red but I don't feel like writing it down. Lol.

It was one of the most fun parties I've ever been too, though I cut my foot. I'm smoooooth.

Then we came home at like 10:30 and I was tired.

So I fell asleep. Siiiick.

Next update title; Saturday

PeAcE✌