LALALALLALALA

Poker face. Lol. Lady gaga.

I noticed I haven't updated in a while, I've been mostly focusing on fire and ice. I finally found some ideas for it.

I-i-i-i I've got a migraine. Lol. Twenty one pilots.

Yesterday was Pete's birthday. He is now to old to count. Lol. This is the birthday card I made him;

The other day I asked a cop if I would have to go to jail if somebody "accidentally" fell down the stairs

He didn't look amused.

Lol.

Now somebody is going to fall down some stairs and I'm going to be arrested. Yay.

But I'm glued on tight to this carousel. Lol. Melanie Martinez.

Yesterday day it got to 89° it was in the 60's and then suddenly this. WE WEREN'T READY FOR THIS!!!!! 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

my thumbnail is really long...I need to cut it...but I'm not. lol.

I've already said lol six times. now seven. lol. eight.

they say stay in your lane boy, lane boy. lol, nine. twenty one pilots.

So tonight we are having Pete's birthday dinner, biscuits and gravy!!! His girlfriend was going to come but she has evil parents. Not really. I don't know them very well.

Me and greasy were playing with a bottle with Pete's girlfriend, Alissa, when she got smacked in the face.

As she fell she said "fatality" and laid on the ground.

Greasy said, "quick! CPR!"

Me and Alissa both said,"no thanks" when somehow Pete doing CPR came into the conversion.

Now. I will tell you a little back story, one, none of us know how to do CPR so if you randomly collapse, we will be of no use. Two, Pete had/has a slight problem of to much saliva. He drooled. A lot. Like, a lot a lot.

So back to the story, Alissa said, "he probably would drown me instead of help me breath"

Of course, me and Greasy, being the supportive sisters we are, started laughing our heads off.

The rest of the evening we would randomly say, 'gurgle'.

We never told him what that was about but it will never be forgotten. Lol, ten.

I have to ask you this, have any of you farted while laughing? Please don't say its only me.

Okay, I'm off the find a unicorn. Lol, eleven.

pEaCe!!!!!✌✌✌✌

Pick-C