new song

As a few of you may know, Taylor Swift came out with a new song. And, probably, a few of y'all have seen the music video (if you haven't don't watch it until you have finished this chapter).

Its called, Look at what you made me do

Now, I might have mentioned this before, but I kinda like T Swift. I think it was because of all the hate, when the public don't like someone, I like them. When the public does like someone I hate them. It's the Kirsten way. Just thought I would get that in the clear.

So anyways, I watched it last night. While watching it, I just kinda sat there like, what. The. Frick.

It seems Taylor is sad she missed out on pop trends in the early 2000's. I felt like I was watching Brittany Spears.
Not to mention she had poodle hair in one of the scenes, don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with poodle hair if it natural. If its not it looks goofy.

Also, totally not hating right now, just...pointing out facts. Constructive criticism, if you will.

So it just feels so early 2000's. Which isn't always a bad thing, me and greasy really like Britney Spears Toxic.

Well, there is my view of the music video, all in all the song is pretty great and I'm exited for it come to the radio.

BTW I'm sick, I keep getting sick. Like whats the point of being sick during summer?

I started school yesterday. 😭

I thought I was going into high school but I found out I had been doing high school stuff for a while.
#homeschoolerproblems

Also, I have decided I'm going to marry Cole Sprouse, my friend has helped me organize my wedding.

My new obsession is Riverdale. If you haven't seen it you are missing out.

Lol.

You do you, boo ❤

Kirsten Sprouce
😂😂😂

Oh, here is the music video;