What You Guys Do On Cold Rainy Days

You & Sean: On rainy days you guys take long car rides. Both of you love the sound of the rain against the car and sometimes you guys would stop to get something to eat and just look amd listen to the rain fall.

You & Gabe: You guys sit on his front porch and just talk about your future, tell jokes, your favorite things and just talk about life and you would bring snacks bc you know you guys would be out there for awhile bc both of you love the sound of rain.

You & Josh: You and Josh take walks in the rain not to much of a long walk bc you guys dont wanna get sick, both of you find it very stress relieving and both of you love the cold weather.

You & Will: You guys love to goof off and play in the rain. Rainy days is your favorite kind of weather, you guys would always splash in the puddles, chase each other and dance in the rain.

You & Ken: You guys lay in bed all day long watching your favorite movies and TV shows and eat a bunch of food and the noise of the rain is so relaxing that both of you cuddled up underneath the covers and fall asleep.

Hi again sorry this took a while I was gonna update on Saturday but I was reading this good ass book called Hide and Seek by Ms_Horrendous its amazing you have to read it but anyways I came up with this idea when it was raining outside. Oh and comments your fave songs and/or songs that you suggest me to listen to until then bye my Cute Dolphins 😍🐬

Follow me on:Wishbone- millenuim_complex13