t w o

« emma's pov »

     "so you two have been fighting alot lately. i've had to call you to my office many times. starting a food fight?" the principal said.

      i looked at joey and stuck my middle finger up at him under the table where only he & i could see it. he chuckled for a second but covered his mouth.

       "you guys have gotten out of hand, and i'm afraid this time there will be major consequences." he went on.

          "like?" joey asked as i shifted in my seat.

           "well joey, you are failing math this quarter." the principal said.

           "HAHA, you're failing math?" i laughed.

            "i'm glad you find that funny miss smith, because you will have to tutor him everyday after school until he attains a B average.. starting tomorrow." he explained.

             "what?!" joey & i said in unison.

             joey failing math was no longer funny.

            "also, you will be assigned together whenever your classes are doing partner projects." the principal added.

             "that's so unfair!" i groaned.

              "i'm sorry kids, but those are the consequences. you need to learn to get along with each other because this kind of behavior at my school is not tolerated. you are dismissed." he finished. joey & i walked out of the office.

              "guess we are going to be spending alot of time together." joey smirked.

              "you wish. and you ruined my sweatshirt." i rolled my eyes.

              "you ruined my hair." he replied.

              "i personally think it looks better now." i said sarcastically.

               "whatever." joey stopped it there. we walked into our class and took our seats.

               "i hate my life." i whispered.
***
short chapter lol but the next
one will be longer!