Chapter 17

Legend for dialogues:
Normal - Korean
Italicized - English
Bold - Filipino/Tagalog

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

As soon as we got to Mark's house, I took my things and made my way to the guest room where I always stayed. He didn't bother following me, seeing my reaction from the sudden revelation earlier. I also ignored the maids who greeted me even though I usually greeted them back.

I didn't know what to do, just pacing around the room. I thought of all the things that happened the past few weeks and wondered if it was all real.

I then remembered Jihoon's gift for me. He told me not to watch it until I've left.

I went through all of my things until I found the disk. I immediately inserted it into my laptop and plugged my earphones.

As soon as I opened the video, I couldn't help but smile. Despite the fact that they've hidden something this big from me, I still missed seeing them.

Jihoon sat in front of a keyboard with his headphones on and a microphone for recording on his right. On his left was Joshua with his acoustic guitar. Joshua gave Jihoon an encouraging nod, as if easing Jihoon's almost non-existent nervousness. They were inside a recording room, probably in their agency.

"Mic test," Jihoon first mumbled with a thumbs up. I'm guessing someone was watching over them while they recorded. "H-Hey Allie." He did an awkward wave on camera, making me giggle a bit. "This is so embarrassing."

"Just do it already," Joshua whispered. But seeing as the microphone was near, it was also heard.

ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ

After Allie hung up on Vernon, everyone started to freak out. Allie's voice was quite loud on the other line so we knew she was mad. But why?

"I think it was the guy who hung up," Vernon told us. Disappointment was evident in his voice when he said those words followed by a sigh.

"What do we do?" Dino asked.

"Nothing," S. Coups replies, making all of us turn to him.

"What do you mean we do nothing?" I asked him. I tried to contain my anger, but I couldn't help glare at him.

"Let her fix whatever is going on there. Something must have happened for the guy to act that way," S. Coups explained.

"You want me to let this go?" I knew that I was raising my voice at our leader but I didn't care. "Who knows what's happening to her? She's staying in the same roof as another guy who just took her phone from her to hang up on us! How would you know how I'm feeling right now?"

"That's enough Woozi!" Jeonghan suddenly said. "You may have romantic feelings for her, but that doesn't mean we don't feel the same worry you are feeling right now!"

"He's right Woozi," Hoshi agreed. "We're all worried, but Allie can take care of herself. She'll figure something out. Please calm down." I felt his hand on my shoulder but I simply shrugged it off.

I gave them one last look before I went to my room and locked the door. I knew I was already crying.

She just left. I barely knew her. But why was I reacting like this?

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

"I just wanted to tell you the truth. I was the one who told the boys to keep our jobs a secret because I was scared that you might treat us differently if you knew the truth. But seeing as we didn't know how to tell you, I decided to do it like this." Jihoon let out a small smile as his hands started to flutter onto the keys in front of him. "I-I hope you don't hate us after this."