Chapter 20

Legend for dialogues:
Normal - Korean
Italicized - English
Bold - Filipino/Tagalog

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

We sat in front of my laptop, Andie being the one in between me and Reine. We still didn't talk making the atmosphere a bit awkward between us. Andie, on the other hand, kept on playing random K-Pop music videos.

At around eight in the evening, I felt my phone vibrate.

Chan: Noona! Are you online? We're all eating dinner right now, but feel free to call anytime~

"Can I log in now?" I asked Andie.

She screamed before she made the laptop face me so I could type in the necessary details on Skype.  The first one I saw in the online list was Chan.

"Press the call button already! Call!" Andie screamed at me before she actually took the laptop to select the call button.

"Wait!" I screamed, but it was too late.

Chan's face was immediately on screen before he was pushed by Vernon.

"Yah! Allie how can you let that guy hang up on me?! I thought we had something! I thought you loved me!" Vernon screamed before he was hit by a pillow.

"What do you mean by that?" Jihoon asked in the background before I saw the three pulling Vernon away from the camera.

Next thing I knew, everyone was pushing at each other to get a chance to speak.

On our side of the line, Andie was already lying down, laughing so loudly at the boys before us. I tried my best to not hit myself at what was happening right now.

"That's enough!" I heard Seungcheol suddenly scream, making everyone stopped. He then went on screen with a smile on his face. "Hi Allie! I'm really sorry about the boys. They've been wanting to talk to you ever since you left."

I smiled back and shook my head.

"You boys better behave. I might just have to fly back there to knock some sense into you." I told them making everyone laugh.

"Yes noona! Please come back! I miss you so much!" Chan said as he moved closer to the camera. "I miss noona's hugs and cooking!"

"The one who missed her the most would be Woozi though," Mingyu suddenly said before he was chased by Jihoon who had purple hair.

I just stared in shock at his hair color. I then noticed most of them changed their hair colors.

"Jeonghan! I love you!" I suddenly heard Andie scream from beside me making the boys laugh.

"Andie! Calm down!" Reine told her with an embarrassed look.

"Woozi! Reine loves you!" Andie screamed this time, making the said guy stop moving.

"I-I'll just get some coffee. You don't mind, right Reine?" I stuttered before standing up from the bed so I wouldn't be seen by the boys.

"I guess," Reine mumbled before I ran out of the room.

ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ

"Did you have to say that?" the more quiet one said. Everyone in the room stopped fooling around as we turned our attention to the two girls.

"What? You do love Woozi, right?" the noisy one asked. "You know, things between you and Allie won't get fixed if you two keep acting all awkward."