• 1 •

// not edited

"you worthless piece of shit" he whispers in my ear. "hoe bitch ass good for nothing" another says.

They left me in an alley way. The sun was about to set so I tried my best to stand up.

I can feel all the bruises on my body. I start walking home, leaving a trail of droplets of blood on the floor.

They beaten me extra hard today. I open the door to see no one inside. no surprise here.

Mom and Dad are always at work. My sister is always partying while my brother is in college.

I have the house to myself. I walked up the stairs to my room and examined my body with a mirror.

There was so much cuts and bruises. I grab a cloth and started wiping the blood off.

I slid off my clothes and took a shower to clean all the bruises. It hurts... everything hurts.

I wrapped myself in a towel and stared into the mirror. What did I do to deserve this?

I slid on some sweats and a flowy shirt.
///TRIGGER WARNING; self harm///

I grabbed a razor and started cutting. Physical pain is more bearable than emotional pain.

I grabbed some tissue and wiped the blood. I cried in front of the mirror and I felt like dying.

I walked to my bed. No dinner. I said to myself. My tummy rumbles from hunger.

I go down and drink a glass of water and went back up. What if I just left this world...

I covered myself with a blanket and drifted to sleep.

/////

I hear the alarm's annoying sound. Another hell day. I stood up and showered. I slid into leggings and a random sweatshirt.

I went down to see my mom preparing food. "Mom" I said under my breath which she still heard since she turned around.

"Delilah" she smiles. She comes over for a hug. Even if she's always away, she's the closest person I got. I don't want to lose her.

"oh baby, football practice has been rough?" she examines the bruises on my face. I lied about having football practices because I go home always bruised.

"yeah, but i'm fine" I smile at her. "Eat baby" she points at a stack of pancakes that was perfectly cooked.

I shouldn't eat. "I'm running a little late, we have to finish a project at school still" I said and grabbed my bag. I ran off to school.

I arrive at the gate. Students with faces I recognize go through it. I start walking while looking down not wanting anyone to feel my presence.

I luckily got to my locker but was greeted by Angus. He keeps on bothering me even if I ain't doing anything to him.

"Good morning Lilah" he smiles. I ignored him and opened my locker. "Someone's got an attitude from yesterday's beating" he laughs.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed my books. "You listen to me when I'm talking to you" his voice slowly fills in anger.

I roll my eyes again and walk off. "You bitch" he says and drags me outside. "You fucking bitch, I'm already suffering enough" I pulled my arms away from him.

I run to my classroom to be safe. but that's where I'm wrong.

I sat down and put my bag on the ground. I sit in the front row. I listened to the teacher discussing some shit that we won't need in the later future.

It was peaceful until someone threw a paper ball at me. fucking hell. I picked it up and opened it.

"fuck you, kill youself. you'll do everyone a favor"

fucking hell. I tried not to cry so I grabbed a pen and wrote

"i will, next week, tuesday , 4;00pm"

I randomly threw the paper at the back. I heard them saying stuff and feeling accomplished.

I will do it... next week.