• 8 •

//not edited

He drops me off at my house and I kiss him goodbye. I enter my home and I was hit with the smell of food.

"Hello mom and dad" I smiled and hugged them both. "Eat dinner honey, then you can take a shower" mom smiles and gives me a plate.

"But don't sleep yet we have a surprise" My sister says and laughs. What's the occasion?

I start eating and finished. I went up and showered. I picked my cutest pjs just in case dad takes a video.

I went down and everyone was siting on the couch, smiling. It creeps me out because it's so neat and I don't have a good feeling about it.

I went to them and mom stood up. "Blindfold" she smiles and wraps and cloth around my eyes. Okay, I'm even more creeped out.

I hear footsteps and laughter. "One... two... three" they count down and remove my blindfold.

I open my eyes and I saw grandma and grandpap. I smile and run to them to give them a hug.

"Grandma, grandpap" I say. I missed them, and it's weird because in my dimension they were killed in an accident.

We hung out as a family. Something that doesn't often happen to me, it's so fun to be with them.

My phone rings and it was Edward. I picked it up "Hey babe" I smiled. "You busy?" He asks.

I look at my family who was having fun "No, not really. why?" I asked him "Meet me outside" He says and ends the call.

"Excuse me" I said to my family and went outside. I see him smoking on his car. The moonlight hits his ace just right.

I kissed him and he smiles. "In" he opens the door and entered. he startted driving and leaned on his shoulder.

The radio was playing some calming songs and it quiet. The outside was cold but Edwards embrace was warm.

He pulls up in the same hill we used to go to. He grabs my hand and we walk to the top.

He lays down a cloth and we lay down. "It's beautiful" I say as I saw the stars. I cuddle with him.

The cold breeze flows through my skin leaving me in goosebumps. He offers his jacket but I said his cuddles are much warmer.

"You're my girl Delilah" he says with rapt voice "And I'll always be" I said. The night went so fast. My eyes were becoming heavier and heavier.

I drifted to sleep without even thinking about it. Edward carries me back to his car and he drives me back home.

He puts me on my bed and looks at his watch. "A little late to drive" he smiles and takes off his shirt.

He cuddles with me again and sleep with him. It was a good day, I like this dimension.

There's no more bullying, there's my family, I have Edward and Gomez back, Angus and I are friends, can you imagine, there's a perfect life on the other side.