• 5 •

//not edited

We pull up at my house and I get out of the car. As we enter the house, I looked around to see no one.

"we have the whole house to ourselves" I smile at him. He drops his bag at the couch and I went to the kitchen.

Food still intimidates me. I'm becoming fat. I look at my stomach and decided not to eat.

"Edward, I have to take out the trash first" I said and got the trash bag. I went outside, it was dark and cold like always.

I went to our trash bin and put the trash. "Hey lilah" I hear a voice too familiar.

"what do you want" I shrug and roll my eyes. "You've been hanging out with Edward" I see him come from the bushes.

"He wanted to hang" I snarled. Can he literally just fuck off. He grabbed my by my shirt and punched me at my face.

"Fuck off" I said with a faint voice. He dropped me and started kicking me. I slowly lose consciousness.

He lastly spits on me and leave. Where's Edward? He literally didn't went to me.

I tried to pick myself up and walked to the door. I couldn't even move properly. I started tearing up and opened the door.

I saw Edward... standing in front of the door. He saw me get hurt, he saw me that I was beaten up, he didn't even do anything.

"Why didn't you help" I said with the energy I had left. "Why didn't you help" I said a little louder.

"Delilah I'm-"

"Why Edward"

He looks down and stays silent. "I thought you were my saving grace" I snickered.

I went to the couch and aided myself with a cloth. He heads over to my side to help but I refused.

"Answer my question" I said while patching up my wounds. I see how angry he is.

"Why are you angry now?" I said. It added to his anger "Because you think I always need to save you like I'm some type of body guard" his anger started boiling

"Edward can't you see I'm helpless? I can't do anything for myself" I raised my voice.

"I'm not there always for you, you need to stand up for yourself" he stand up and looks at me.

I stand up as well "Can't you see I can't" I screamed and he slaps me out of anger.

I lose balance and fall to the ground. He carried me up to my room and put me on top of my bed.

"Edward" I said softly. "fuck off" I cried and turned away from him. "I'm sorry Delilah" he went closer for a hug.

I let it be, last hug. I'm gonna kill myself tomorrow, no one wants me here anyways.

"Goodbye Edward" I cry. He wipes my tears away and gave me a kiss on my forehead.

"goodbye Delilah"