• 10 •

//not edited

I stayed in my bedroom, just scrolling through Twitter in my phone. I messaged Edward but he hasn't replied yet, obviously he's still in class.

My phone rang but it wasn't Edward. It was Gomez. "Hey Gomez" I said "Hey babe, what's wrong?" she asks

"My mom saw Edward basically, now she's mad" I sighed. "Well about that" she says. I know somethings up.

She sends me a video of Edward. He was with another girl, and they're making out. My heart shattered so much you can hear it.

"When was this?" I asked her with anger "Awhile ago during football practice" she says. I screamed on top of my lungs.

"Thanks babe" I said to her, trying not to cry "Love you" she says and I end the call. I curl up to a ball and started crying.

Edward, he was such a sweet heart, this was the thing that was off. My phone buzzes and it was Edward.

"Sorry babe football practice"

"Oh, my house? ;)"

"I'll be there! ;)"

I waited for him so I can scream at his face. How can he fucking do this to me? Does he think I wouldn't know?

I cried into my pillow until I hear tapping on my window. I quickly dried my tears and opened it.

He enter and sat on my bed. "How was football practice?" I asked him. "It was boring, it was the same old same old" he complains.

"Oh, the same? So you've been making out with Harley every football game" I started. "What? All I did was practiced what are you talking about?" he acted clueless.

"Practice? Practice what? Kissing behind your fucking girlfriend!" I raised my voice. This bitch better have an excuse or there would me a murder.

"I told you I was at football!" He said again. "This video said otherwise" I pulled out my phone and showed him the video.

His face was now filled with guilt. "Babe I can explain" he says "What can you explain? It's you and Harley making out!" I rolled my eyes and laid on my bed.

It was silent. He's fucked up. "babe" he says seductively. He looks at my face and smirks. "I know what'll cheer you up" he hovers his body on top of me.

Is this bitch serious? I pushed him off but he still went back to his position. He started kissing my neck and held my hands against the bed.

I shrug him off but he still kisses me. He starts pulling down my clothes and I shrug him away.

"Edward no" I said but he didn't listen. He removed my top and bottom and I was left with my underwear.

"Edward I said no" I started fighting back but he was stronger than me. He starts taking of his belt and pants and I pushed him off with my feet.

"Are you serious Edward?!" I shouted at him "I'm in such a bad mood plus you cheated at me then you almost technically raped me!"

"I'm disgusted by you" I said. His face fills with anger and he grabs me. "You aren't any better bitch" and throws me on the bed.

"Get out Edward or I'm calling the police" I said. He snickers. "Get the fuck out" I shouted even louder. He slaps me and leave.

I can feel the heat of my cheek from the slap. I started to breakdown. I opened the tv and the news was about a car accident.

"Today's news, Mr. and Ms. Gillister was killed in a car accident today" he starts off. Mom and dad?

I cry and went to my sister. I went to her room and no one was there. My brother isn't there too...

Where's everyone? I cry alone in my room. I sat on my opened window. I cried and cried...

This is the reason why my other me wanted to leave. This exact moment...

It was silent my tears was the only sound. I was on the window... until suddenly I fall. When I was about to hit the ground...

I woke up.