(Part 6) Cold...

Reagan's P.O.V:

Before I knew it, everything went black. I was out cold. It felt like 5 seconds but in reality, I knew it was longer. I felt a pair of hands pick me up from the seat, as I was quickly thrown down onto what felt like a bed or a cot. I heard crying and yelling in my unwanted slumber.

James's P.O.V:

[Hours earlier]

I put on white top, blue skinny jeans, my amazing leather jacket, a chain and my red high tops. I texted Ellis.

James: "Hey, is my outfit good enough?"

I set my timer, I place myself in the best pose I could think of.

(his eyes are dark blue but this is all I could find

(his eyes are dark blue but this is all I could find... so yeah. 😅)
Taking that photo was pretty hard it took me over 15 tries. I finally got a pretty good photo, I had originally planned to send it to Reagan, but I didn't have her number.

He replied.

Ellis: "Yeah, you look great. I'm going to ask, what's this for?"
James: "I think Reagan and I are going on a date..."
Ellis: "Oh interesting, good luck loverboy."
James: "Hehe... Thanks... I'm going to ask you, what's Reagan's number?"
Ellis: "Oh! It's ###-560-3417."
James: "Thanks bro."
Ellis: "No problem."

I put her number in my phone and sent her a message.

James: "HEY! Is this Reagan? If it is, it's James! I'm just going to let you know I'll be there in five minutes."

No response.

"Maybe if she still getting ready and hasn't looked at her phone yet" I thought to myself. I got in my car and left. I turned on my data so if she did decide to text me I'd get the message right away. I pulled into a parking space outside her apartment, I looked around and saw no one was there. I look through her apartment window, everything was dark no lights, at all. I decided to text her.

James: "Hey Reagan it's James. I'm outside your apartment, where are you?

I heard a buzzing noise come from outside my car. I got out of the car to see what it was, I looked around I saw phone on the ground. I had two messages from my number one said "HEY! Is this Reagan? If it is, it's James! I'm just going to let you know I'll be there in five minutes." The second one said "Hey Reagan it's James, I'm outside your apartment, where are you?" That was the message I sent her, two minutes prior...

----------------------------------------------
End of chapter 6
Cold...

Hey just to let you guys know, (again) my friends tayabelle_ and kenzie_- are both writing stories too! Go check em out!

Next chapter will be out in the next two days, it's going to be a longer chapter.