(Part 9) End...

James P.O.V:

I sat there, like a lost puppy. I may have not known her for that long, but what I did know was that, I was in love with her. I sat in the waiting room crying my eyes out, when a familiar face turn the corner...

My good buddy Alex came over to me, along with the boy that was at the crime scene. (Alex is the blond officer from earlier)

Alex: "Hey buddy, how are you?" *sits down with the brunette next to him*
James: "Terrible..." *looks down*
Justin: "I'm s-sorry..."
James: "Why? Why are YOU sorry?" *stands up*
Alex: "Calm down buddy."
James: "No! You calm down! The woman I LOVE could die, and you want ME to calm down!?"
Alex: "Even though you're my friend, doesn't mean I won't do my job."
James: "She wouldn't be in surgery if you did 'your job'!"
Justin: "I-its not his fault..."
James: "Then who's is it? You're in just as bad shape as her! You would be fine if they did there job correctly!"
Alex: *No response*
Justin: "That doesn't matter, what matters is that I'm alive, and that Reagan's going to get through this! Just as I am!"
James: "I just miss her..." *sits back down*
Justin: "That's understandable."

Alex got up to go see a doctor, he pulled the brunette over with him. I got up and went outside, I grabbed my lighter out of my pocket along with a cigarette. I took a few puffs of it, and seen as I'm at a hospital I couldn't have to many, I dropped it on the ground and put it out with my foot. I walked back to where I was sitting earlier to see Alex sitting alone, confused I asked where the brunette went.

Alex: "There 'examining' him."
James: "Is he okay?"
Alex: "No he's not 'okay'. He was covered in bruises and scars."
James: "Why is that not a surprise?"
Alex: "Haha... funny."

Soon enough, a doctor turned the corner. I was the same one Alex had talked to earlier.

Alex: "Is he okay?"
Doctor: "Not really, we can't do much. The poor guy is terrified. He won't let us get close to him."
Alex: *no response*
James: "Do you know if Reagan's okay?"
Doctor: "She should be getting outta surgery soon, but we can't let you see her till she's fully awake."
James: "Oh..."
Doctor: "I'm sorry sir."
Alex: *mumbles* "Maybe if I did my job right..."

Justin's P.O.V:

I kicked and screamed "Leave me alone!" I had yelled out as the doctor came back into the room. I was remembering what had happened when I was kidnapped, I can't remember when I was kidnapped...

Alex walked in after the doctor, I heard him say, "Hey, Justin, it's going to be okay. There just going to help, and make sure we can put the guy that did this to you for a LONG time, maybe even put him on death row." He grabbed my hand and held it for awhile, shortly after he asked me if it was okay for him to hold me. Still shaken, I wanted to feel safe, and I felt safe around him. He sat on the bed beside me and pulled me closer, I was scared, seen as I was kidnapped, but I shortly calmed down and feel asleep, felling safe in his arms.

[Time skip till after Reagan's surgery]

James's P.O.V:

The doctor turned the corner and  told me that Reagan was awake and her surgery was a success.

Doctor: "I'll take you to her."
James: "Thank you."

We arrived to the room Reagan was left in, room 1408 (Steven King reference), she was... lifeless, she was as pale as a ghost... the doctor left me with her, she told me that she was dying, and no one could help her. I held her hand tighter.

James: "No! You're not leaving me!" *begins to cry*
Reagan: "James... Be honest, how do you feel about me?"
James: "I love you, Reagan! I love you!"
Reagan: "Good, if you love me... let me go..."
James: "Reagan, this isn't funny! Stop it!" *pulls her into a hug*
Reagan: "Is Taylor and the others here?"
James: "Y-yeah, yeah they are..."
Reagan: "Can you have them come here?"
James: "O-okay, doc-."
Reagan: "I mean go get them..."
James: "But you..."
Reagan: "Please, James.."
James: "O-okay."
Reagan: "I love you..."

I left the room to go get Taylor and the others, a long beep can be heard from her room behind me... I rush back in... she pulled the plug... she did it herself... a note beside her. "My Intentions were sexual... My Sexual Intentions..." and that's how she ended it... her story is over...

----------------------------------------------
End of Sexual Intentions...
Go read my new story "Hush" and go read "Mercy" by tayabelle_