Shifter

How this story is.

___________________________________________________________________
Ok in this story there are different types of shifters there is the werewolf's and the werecat's which are the most common and than there's those who can shift in a specific category of animals like some can shift into canines others into felines and so on these types of shifters are unique and uncommon but not rare. The last type of shifters are the ones the rare ones that are really hard to come across one of them can shift into any animal and so called mythical creatures (a shifters) the next one can only shift into mythical creatures (b shifters) and the last kind can change into only animals (c shifters).

Now I'll explain about the a shifters they get heat and all that but the rare type of shifters can change their scent but their mate can smell their correct scent and they tend to be very temperamental because instead of having one main animal they have two main animals as part of them. The two that they can talk to are the first two they shift into and the last thing is that all the species only have one mate (soul mate) so if you reject your other half you do not get a second mate. Lastly there will also be vamps,demons,sirens, and other types of beings that you will find out about.

Now happy readings and hope you enjoy.