Birth

Published : 1/07/2017
Status : Not Edited
Word Count : 305

||Current year : 827 ||

The infant's cries filled the night, only born two minutes ago. Beads of sweat rolled down the mother's forehead. Her hair sticking to her face. The mother was exhausted. She had just escaped death and gave birth to her second child.

Dina Yeager looked at the child in her husband's arms lovingly. She stretched out her arms and Gisha gently passed the infant to his wife. The mother held her child close to her and gently pressed her lips onto the infant's forehead.

'(Y/n)' she whispered into her daughter's blankets. The child had ended her cries as soon as she felt her mother's touch and now was fast asleep.

'Her name is (y/n), after my mother,' Dina looked at her husband for approval he nodded at her.

The door slowly creaked open. Revealing a two-year-old boy hiding behind the door frame. The couple smiled at the sight of their first born.

'Zeke,' the woman breathed out.

'Come meet your sister,' Dina Yeager said to her son.

The boy stood at the door frame properly and look curiously at the bundle of blankets in his mother's arms. He carefully walked towards his parents. Making sure that he didn't repeat any of his steps.

It took a while for him to walk across the room with his short legs but he eventually made it. His father picked him up and brought him onto the bed.

He crawled towards his mother and took a peek on what's inside the blankets.

Her hair was dark like his father and her cheeks were flushed red. He came closer to her and touched her hand. His was two times the size of her petit hand. Her fingers were curled inwards forming a fist.

Dina held both of her children close to her.

'You two are going to save humanity'

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I know it's short.
I promise the first chapter will be longer