Introduction

So... My life ended on a regular day just like any other. It really didn't end but it did change forever on that day. 'WOW this sounds so cheesy' I thought. Little did I know that that was only the beginning of my worries and my life might just end up the way the heroine in my story’s did. But I kept writing for the sake of it. But no particular reason.

I was writing a potential project for school but more for my own enjoyment. Although I wasn't really enjoying it.

It seems like when you have good idea for a story or something, it has already been used. Maybe we will run out of stories to write one day and we will just be left with the works that we have now. Who knows how many stories there are left in the world. I sometimes wondered about that. But not often because I was 14 at the time and didn't think about that stuff that much. It was more boys and makeup and nail polish. It was that most cliche life a girl could have. And I hated that it was so cliche. But secretly loved it. I had hoped that my life would turn out like my favorite book heroines'.

I wanted to be swept off my feet by the super sexy Mr. Darci or hate and eventually fall in love with the most craved Gilbert Blythe and be caught in the love triangle that was Twilight. I had read some literature and some not so well written pieces. Which I might or might not have regretted reading. But in the end I was glad I had read so many books. I had a lot of time to myself and to think, so thinking about books really helped me when I was in that situation.

I had never thought that in a ZILLION years that would happen to me.  But it did. And Surprising I lived to tell the tail. But its not a tail. That was taste of real life. And although it doesn’t happen very often. It happened to me and I have figured out that I am important not just one of those ball shrub things that are rolling around in all of the old “country” movies. I mean more than that. It took me a while to realize it but I did and just in time cause if I didn’t I wouldn’t be here warning/telling my story. I would probably be in the ground with just the dirt my company and my “grave” would most likely be near that house. That house that I hate so much. They said I would learn to love it but  never did. If anything I feell sick at the momory of that house. But that will come later.

___________________________________________________________

Author's Note: Sorry guys this chaper was REALLY REALLY boring but you needed to know some facts. Trust me after this one, things will definently start picking up. I PROMISE! And I keep my promises especially with my readers! LOVE YOU GUYS! MUAH <3

Oh, and please vote and give me lots of suggestions!

 IT DOES GET BETTER SO READ ON!!! IF YOU WANT TO GET TO THE GOOD STUFF GO TO CHAPTER 4!!