Chapter 1

So I guess that is really did all start on a day like any other. As I said I was writing the next big hit. But as hard as I tried writing a novel it all ended up being the same plot as The Hunger Games. But I finally came up with a good plot. I thought to myself as I was writing the first sentence, 'who the fuck cares if its cheesy and unoriginal? Why the fuck should I care? Its not like anyone will ever read this. And if they do I will probably be dead. So I have nothing to worry about! Absolutely nothing!' Boy was I wrong.

I kept writing my story was about a girl my age being kidnapped and held hostage against her will. I really didn't know like how that stuff happened so I took my best guess. And I didn't think it was half bad. I actually kinda liked it. The rest of it was about her kidnappers and her. And how she eventually falls in love with one of them and the other gets jealous and tries to kill her and the other kidnapper. I'd say it was a very interesting story that I was writing. Little did I know that I was  ultimately writing my own future.  But of course I didn’t know it at the time. If I did I would have written about marshmallow clouds and unicorns and that I was a princess. But nooo I had to write about a fucking kidnapping! Jesus. I feel so stupid now.

Okay now I’m back I got so side tracked. I don’t even know what happened. So back to the point. I was writing my book. I was actually getting pretty close to finishing. I stopped writing just before where the last chapter was supposed to be because I wanted to make sure it had the perfect ending. I picked up one of my books that I was reading and started to read. I remember that I fell asleep reading that book. No, not because of boredom but because I was just tired of writing that book. Hey, it required a whole lot of brain power. Don’t blame me.

_____________________________________________________

Authors Note: Hey guys I know that I promised that this would be more interesting but obviously not. I am writing the next chapter right after this one so you won't have to wait. COMMENT WITH SUGGESTIONS! AND VOTE! love you! Hope you have a good Spring Beak!