Chapter 3

Right now I’m staring at my feet at the exact place I was kidnapped. I remember it all as vividly as yesterday…. It even feels like it happened yesterday. I ponder about just everything that happened that day. Just that one walk, changing my life forever. And how I could have prevented it from happening if I had just took that fucking BUS! And suddenly I feel angry with myself. But thinking about this brings back so many memories. Some good but mostly bad. It depends on how you look at it.

Well… I guess now I’ll tell you about the day I got kidnapped. I have NEVER told anyone my real story. They just get the fake one that I made up so they would leave me alone. And it worked. People thoughted that there was this whole amazingly incredible story that was my life when I got kidnapped. Right here.

If people read the story that I wrote the day before I got kidnapped than they would have a much better understanding of how it actually really happened. ERRRG! Ugh so back to the point. If you haven't noticed I get off topic very easily.

So I think I left off where I had gotten the pepper spray. Yeah that’s right. Okay. Deep breath.

In, out.

Alright.

After I had gotten the pepper and did the rest of my chores and the other things that I needed to do. I went back into my mother’s bathroom. I told her, “Bye!” she replied with, “Have a wonderful day sweetie! I’ll pick you up from school but make sure your phone is charged just in case.” I made sure my phone was charged then I was out the door.

In, out. My breath is shaky.

Man this is really where it all happened.