Chapter 5

After I had asked that question I knew something was wrong….. Well not really wrong but something was definitely ‘up’. Because when I had asked, they looked at each other and smirked as if I was stupid and didn’t know what was going on. And to tell you the truth I actually didn’t know what was going on. I was just a sweet 15 year old girl who forgot her way to school. I thought that nothing would happen to me on the walk to school today.

Just then I remended of my story. The one that I had left unfinished the night before. And I realized that this is exactly what happened to the sweet 15 year old girl in my story. A smack of realization hit me like a blow to the head. And heard blow to the head. While I was thinking about this I felt a chilly breeze sway through the air. And the sunlight coming out from behind the marshmallow clouds. And the smell of the woods, the towering pines smelling the most delectable of all. The air smelt of earth and nature and innocence. I would treasure the little melodies that the birds found soaring through the sky.  I would remember these little small memories that I had on the conclusion of my innocence.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors Note: Sorry guys short chapter but the next one is where the real stuff happens. LOVE YOU FOREVER!!! VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!! <3<3<3