Interrogation

-----------------------------------------------------------

*NARRATION*

Sans woke up to a hammering pain racketing inside his head. Where was he? He felt extremely confused and his arms felt like they weighed a ton. In a flash, everything within the last couple hours came back to him, and Sans came to the realization that he was definitely not at home.

Sans bolted upright with as much force as possible, his left eye blazing with blue magic that illuminated the entire room. Before he could even get a chance to observe his surroundings, two shadowy figures, one tall and one small, caught his eye sockets. He couldn't see who it was, but he guessed the smaller was the other Sans from earlier..

As if the figures had read his mind, a light turned on, almost blinding Sans as he closed his eyes to avoid the brightness. When he opened them again, he could see who the mysterious figures were from before and he couldn't help but gasp as his eyes fell upon the shocking sight before him.

In front of him was the Sans from earlier and a monster that resembled his brother, Papyrus. Sans felt like he would start crying right then and there as he saw the clone of his dear brother whomst he missed so much.

The Papyrus before him had some sort of black body armor with shoulder pieces that stuck out awkwardly, not at all like his brother's innocent white battle body that made him look like a bit of a marshmallow. He had black trousers that cascaded down his legs whilst a red belt with a golden buckle held them up over his pelvis. He had his regular red boots covering his feet and (of course) a red, ripped scarf that wrapped around his neck.

What disturbed Sans the most was a rather large scar that decorated his right eye. It made him wonder what kind of monster would be capable of doing such a thing, let alone how the victim managed to survive. He honestly found the look of the scar quite intimidating.

"That's quite the predicament you've got yourself into there, Bear." The Papyrus laughed as he crossed his arms, a grin plastered on his face.

Bear? What kind of a name is that? Whatever, I'm not gonna stand for it.

"That is not my name." Sans growled. He felt like punching the idiot in the face for calling him something sounding weak.

"Well sorry, sunshine, but it is now. Saves the confusion between you and my brother" Papyrus stated as he glared at the other Sans, who immediately shrunk down beneath the taller skeleton.

Sans glared at the two as they both looked down at him. It was only at that moment that Sans realized what that weight on his arms were from before.

Looking down, he saw his arms were being held by some sort of chains. However, they illuminated a red colour, meaning they were made by magic.

There goes any chance of me summoning any attacks.

Sans thought. He attempted to sit up a little, but his arms shook and collapsed under him as the weight disagreed enormously with his movements.

"Ah! What the hell?!" Sans yelled in pain.

"Ha! We couldn't let you escape now, could we? And as you've probably noticed, the chains stop you from using any of your own magic. Isn't that right, Sans?" Papyrus explained and glared at his brother, clearly expecting an answer.

"um, y-yes boss.." The red Sans stuttered.

So that's who that guys boss is. His own brother? Wow... Every now and then i'll let Papyrus tell me what to do, but to the extent that I have to call him 'boss'? No way! I know I hated this guy before but now? I just kinda feel sorry for him.

The small, red skeleton saw Sans giving him a pitiful look and scowled at him.

Geez. I guess not.

"look, I dunno what your problem is, but you don't have the right to keep me in here. You better let me go, or I'll find a way out myself." Sans threatened.

"No can do, Bear." Papyrus said. Sans scowled again as he called him 'Bear'.

"Yeah. you're not goin' anywhere" The red skeleton said.

Papyrus gave his brother a hateful look, messaging for him to shut his mouth.

Well if these two are gonna keep calling me Bear, I'll just start calling them names instead. I think 'Red' sounds good for my clone. But 'Fell' would be good for that guy looking like my bro.

Sans thought.

"Such a shame for you. You can't go anywhere. Plus, we don't even know who you are! You look like my mistake of a brother here, but a much more innocent version." Papyrus implied.

"fine" Sans said. "My name is Sans, and I don't care what you think. I come from another timeline. I don't know what I'm doing here, but it was a mistake and I would like to go home right about now. I don't know who either of you are either, but if you don't let me go... you're gonna have a bad time" Sans threatened again, his left eye glowing a light blue.

The other Sans and Papyrus looked at each other questionably. No words were said, but Papyrus gave his brother a stern nod. And with that, the red Sans used his magic to summon a bone in his hand and slashed it at Sans, leaving him unconscious yet again.