The Meeting

-----------------------------------------------------------

All Sans could do was stare.
It was like he was looking in a mirror, but everything was different.

The figure before him had a large, red sweater on, emphasising his chubbiness. Black shorts with yellow stripes on each leg were covering his femurs while dark sneakers with red laces protected his feet. An intimidating black jacket with a fluffy hood rested on his shoulders. The most prominent thing about his appearance was his glowing red eye, glistening in the darkness of their surroundings.

The figure looked almost as shocked as Sans did, but trying his best to keep a straight face due to the circumstances. The pair just stared at each other, unsure of what to do.

*Underfell Sans POV*

Who is this guy? He looks like me but... not me. I made sure not to let him go with my magic so he wouldn't escape. My red aura surrounded the punk as I took a good look at him. He seemed just as confused as i was. I had to say something.

"So who are you then?" I demanded

"...Sans" the clone said.

He couldn't be Sans. I'm Sans. Not this pathetic example of a disguise. It was a disguise right? Was Boss playing a trick on me? I wouldn't be surprised if he was...

"Sure. Right. And I'm a talking flower"
I said, letting the person know I could see right through their disguise.

"I'm serious." He said. "I'm Sans. Who the hell are you? Some cosplayer?"

I couldn't help but get angered at his comment and dropped my magic as he fell to the floor.

"Listen here" I said in the most threatening voice i could.
"I don't know who you are but I won't have some idiot looking like me walking around here" I said, my red eye glowing demonically.

Who did this guy think he was? He wasn't fooling anyone. As if I'd dress like that! Everything about him though... The way he spoke. The way he moved. Everything he did was exactly like me. Yet he was nothing like me. I'm so confused.

"Hey. I teleported here on accident" The other Sans said. "I meant to teleport to Alphys' lab! Not here. I'm not sure what happened but.. I know something is wrong. Listen, if you could just let me leave then I'll never come back. You'll never have to see me again."

I pondered for a moment. I've heard stories... could this be me from... another timeline?

No. It's not possible. Something like this has never happened before. Right? If he was me from another timeline I could at least get some information. Boss would finally be proud...

"I don't think so" I smirked.
"You're coming with me" I said. He flinched as I grabbed his arm, not allowing him to teleport away.

"Hey! What do you think youre doing?" He cried clearly angry as his left eye started to glow a light blue, as mine did red.

"I'm bringing you to my house. And you're gonna tell me everything."
I said as I dragged him all the way home, making sure to stay clear of Boss if he was out doing his puzzle things.

What should I even do with him?