Chapter 8

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH :) I got so many reads when I updated finally. I'm spending more time on trying to update every week or 2 weeks. I'm also going to start putting Justin's POV in more. Tell me guys if you like Justin's POV.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Justin's POV

After I watched Brooklyn's cab disappear, I slowly went back inside the house. My whole crew was asking me what happened. I said something just to clear the air, so they would stop asking questions over and over. "We got into a fight. She left to take a break. Everything is alright. I'm gonna get my girl." I said. I needed her more than ever and she left me. I started to get furious just thinking about how she just walked out on us and me. I became to get very sad almost like depression. I was thinking of a way trying to get myself cheered up, but I just can't.

I thought I should get my mind off of Brooklyn by going to Panama. It's beautiful there. But I don't want to be alone. So I called Chantel. "Hey, you want to come to Panama with me so I won't be alone? I'd love for you to come. We'd have an amazing time there." I said seductively. "Yes, I'd love to come. It would be wonderful." she said giggling. I hung later after.

I walked out to living room and gently sat on the couch. "Hey, guys. We are going to Panama with Chantel..." I trailed off. I got nervous for their reactions. "Yeah, sure. I'm down with it." Khalil said. "Guys?" I asked. 'Yeah, we down with it man. But you know you're going to regret spend time with Chantel. And Brooklyn's going to be upset when she finds out about this." Ryan said. " Yeah, but she's the one that left out on us." I said. I walked into the bedroom, laid down hands behind my head, and stared at the ceiling. Brooklyn and I really never had labels on each other like boyfriend/girlfriend. I never asked her to be my girl. We just acted like a couple. But I guess I just need a little space anyway. To be single...

LATER THAT NIGHT

We were all packed and just about to board my private jet to Panama. When I got settled into the one of the couches and Brooklyn calls. My heart started to beat very fast, and my head started to pound to the beat of my heart. Why was I so nervous? Why was I acting this way? She's just another one of my hoes.

"Hello?" I answered. "Justin?" she asked. "Yeah?" I asked. "Do you really think I'm that stupid? Why are you going on other vacation with that girl? If you really loved me and would have wanted to be with me, you'd being with her right now." she said angrily. "Well, Brooklyn you wouldn't have walked out on us. But ya know, I guess we both are mad for a reason Brooklyn." I started to hear her cry. "Justin, I have to go." she said sobbing. "Okay,Brooklyn." I said. I hung up.

I walked to the private bedroom. I laid down doing the exactly same thing I did before we left Miami. "Hey Justin.'" Chantel said seductively as we walked in. "Hey Chantel." I said not enthusiastic. She slowly made her way to where I was laying. "So Justin?" she said sliding her fingers down my chest. She leaned in to kiss me. "Chantel, stop. Please?" I said. "Justin? I thought you wanted me. Isn't that why you invited me?" she said/asked surprised. "Yeah, I did. But just not right now."I said. She left the room without saying a word.

We finally landed in Panama. Everyone was quiet while getting off the jet. We walked over to the car and handed our luggage to the driver. Chantel sat next to me. She had put her hand on my lap and said nothing the whole ride to the hotel. I really didn't pay much attention to her. I was to busy thinking about Brooklyn.

"You okay man?' Ryan said as he tapped me to get my attention. "Yeah, I'm good. I just have alot on my mind." I said. "Come on silly. You're supposed to be happy. I mean we are at the beach in Panama." she said happily. Chantel stared at me while I told Ryan I was good. I went back to face the window with my head on the glass.

We all stepped out the car and Scooter headed to the lobby. We shortly followed after. The whole crew and I crowded into the elevator after Scooter checked us in. The elevator rang. "Justin, wait. Stay here." Chantel said. "Guys, I'll catch you guys in a second." I said as I rolled my eyes. The guys winked and laughed. "Justin, I've been wanting you." she said seductively. "Chantel..." I said getting aggravated. She started to push her body up against mine. "Chantel....please stop." I said. "But Justin. I thought you wanted me? If you didn't you're just wasting my time." she said angrily. She quickly got off of me. I went outside to cool off and get my mind off of things.

I started to walk down the beach when the overwhelming feeling came over me. I started to cry. It was all too much. I missed Brooklyn tremendously. I sat on the sand looking into the ocean. I needed this walk to clear my mind. I kept on thinking about Brooklyn. I've never missed someone so much.

This is the first time, I've been by self in a long time. I walked back to the hotel. Chantel was there along with the rest of the crew. I walked into my Presidential suite. Thinking to myself I never should have brought Chantel with us.

"I think it's about time to go back to the states." I said. "Why man?" Za asked. "I just need to fix thing and do things man." I said. Chantel looked at me with fury in her eyes. She knew why I wanted to go back.

I started to pack my things before any else. I saw the picture I brought to Panama with me of Brooklyn and I. I started to look at her beautiful and touch the picture as if she was there. I felt a tears come out from my eyes. I had to hold them in, but I just couldn't. I put the the photo in my jacket pocket. I made sure I had gotten all of my belongs.

"Alright, I'm ready." I said as opened the door where the whole crew was there. "Alright. Let's go." Khalil said.

A few minutes later, we were all on the plane. I started to doze off. I hadn't really gotten much sleep the night before. So I decided to get into just take a nap. When I woken up, my throat was hurting. So I grabbed some water. I sat up day dreaming. All of a sudden my phone snapped me out of it.

My phone started to ringing. An unfamiliar voice answered the phone. "Yes, is this Mr. Bieber whom I'm talking to?" the voice asked. "Yes, this is him. What's wrong?" I asked frantically. "Brooklyn has gotten into a horrific car accident. She can still talk. She requested for you to be here while she recovers." I dropped my phone on the floor and everything just hit my emotional. I started to cry like I've never cried before.

Everyone has started to ask what was wrong. "Brooklyn got into a car accident." I cried. "TELL THE PILOT TO GET BACK TO THE STATES ASAP!" I screamed.

-------------------------------------

Alright, this is probably the most I've ever written. YESTERDAY WAS MY 15th BIRTHDAY :) so happy birthday to me. But tell me who my story is. Share with your friends, family, pets, etc. lol
Comment, vote, subscribe. :)
also follow me twitter @vivalabiebahhh