Chapter 10

"I was going to talk to her about the hit-and-run situation." I said. "Or you were cheating and knew I would find out so you brought me these flowers in hopes that is forgive you. Am I correct?" Brooklyn asked. "Really Brooklyn? She almost killed someone that means so much to me." I said becoming more infuriated.

"Well... I figured you still had feelings for her. Since she was your first love. I'm sorry Justin. I didn't want to make you upset." she said as a tear escaped from here eye. "Brooklyn, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you cry. It just angers me when someone mentions her. She almost killed something that means so much to me." I said starting to get emotional.

"Justin, I'm sorry. I was wondering." Brooklyn said. "No, I'm sorry. I'm sorry I acted like a douchebag. I've been a big douchebag to you lately. And you don't deserve that. You deserve the world." I said gratefully.

"Justin, it's okay. We can move on from this. I love you and that's all that matter to me." she smiled, instantly lighting up the room. I haven't had the guts to ask her out yet. I really want to be with her. She means a lot to me now. I've probably never loved someone so much in a long time. She's really couldn't be more perfect. I couldn't ask for anyone better.

But the only problem is I'm terrified to ask her out. This is all so much. What if she says no? I doubt it. She shows all of the signs showing she likes me. Asking her to be my girlfriend has been on my mind ever since I met her. I don't know how I'm gonna ask her out. I need to do it after she recovers and when she's happy and healthy. But right now I can't think about this. I have to focus on Brooklyn and my music.

"Hey babe. When are they discharging you?" I asked. "Hmph, I don't know Justin. Lemme ask them. But why?" she asked as she started to dial to the front desk. "Um, nothing. I just wanted you to recover as soon as possible." I said. But she interrupted me by putting her finger out as a sign to be quiet while she was talking.

I waited for her to hang up. "Mhm, yes yes yes. Ok, alright. Thank you so much." she said as she hung up. "Yeah, they said I will be discharged soon, but they aren't certain. And yes I can eat non-hospital food. But you know what I want." she smiled. "Yes, I know. Chinese food." I smiled. "Now, go get it." She laughed.

As I walked out of the hospital, the swarming of the paparazzi was overwhelming. My security guards lead a path to my car. "Okay guys! Back it up. The car is gonna move." one of my security was screaming as I gotten into the car. I put the car in reverse and quickly drove away.

I already knew what to order Brooklyn. I wasn't really in the mood for Chinese, but since Brooklyn loves it, I might as well get it. I went inside to order but unfortunately paparazzi had followed me to the restaurant. And were taking a large amount of photos. Fans in the restaurant asked to take pictures and of course I said yes.

Girls were tumbling into the door by the dozen, all of them wanting one thing. There was a short girl, almost the same age as I was. Her long black hair thrown into a bun and her smile lighting the place. She pranced over to me and asked for a kiss on the cheek, I chuckled, "anything for my beliebers." She maneuvered her friend to take a picture.

Her friend grabbed her phone, readying herself to take the image. Paps were swarming, snapping pictures one after the other. I puckered my lips, placing them onto her soft cheek; she squealed at me. I know what you're thinking, but that kiss on her cheek meant absolutely nothing.

I was completely taken off guard by the abrupt sensation on my lips, she had shifted her head and placed her lips onto mine. I pulled away quickly as the flashes continued. "OH JUSTIN, THAT'S YOUR NEW GIRLFRIEND?" A paparazzi called out. "No, delete that picture!" I demanded. "TMZ is gonna love this." He snapped back. "GET THAT CAMERA!" I screamed, snapping my finger at the guards. I refuse to lose Brooklyn over a picture, TMZ has a way of twisting your words and making things out to be what they're not.

I turned around and the girls were gone... Just like that. How mischievous of someone to trick me into something like that? I turned my attention back to the guards, who have tackled the paps and are now wrestling for the camera. "Your total will be $25.56." The cashier said from behind the counter, handing me the food. "Thank you." I said opening the door out. "You're welcome Mr. Bieber." the cashier smiled. I grabbed the food and yelled for the guards to follow after me.

"Did you get the camera?" I huffed, trying to catch my breath. "Yeah, but bad news." He muttered, handing me the Nikon camera. I examined the camera closely, "Oh no." I gasped.

The picture had already been sent to TMZ.

"Brooklyn's not going to like this." I whispered, placing my hands over my face. "But Brooklyn and I have been through hell and back. She's gonna trust me. She's knows it's a fan. No one can ever take her place." I said still whispering.

As I was getting into the car one of the paps hit me. "Dude, back up!" I said yelling. "Justin, hurry up and get into the car!" one of my body guards yelled. I finally got into the car, turned it on, and sped out of the parking lot.

As I pulled into the hospital parking lot, the paparazzi was still there. "Bieber, Bieber!" they all yelled. "Who's that girl that was kissing at the restaurant Bieber?" one pap asked. "It was a fan. Get over it. Just taking a normal picture. She kissed me. I didn't kiss her." I replied.

All of a sudden the hospital door slid open. Brooklyn came out. "Come on Justin. Let's go and get inside." she said as she grabbed my hand pulling me inside. "Thank you Brooklyn." I smiled. "You're welcome baby." as she kissed me on the cheek. We made our way to her room.

"Mmm, this smells so good." Brooklyn said opening up the the with the food in it. "Got it just for you." I smiled. Brooklyn handed me a plate with all the food we order. She sat down right next to me with her plate in her hand and the remote control. She turned on the TV and turned it in the music channel. Then I thought to myself and said "Brooklyn, are you supposed to be out of bed?" I asked. "Um, I don't care Justin and don't know. I want to spend time with you and eat my favorite food." she laughed. "But when you get in trouble, I'm blaming it in you." I laughed.

After we got done with the food, she threw everything away, and straightened up the room. She laid on the bed, I soon followed after. As I laid on her chest, she said: "Justin, lay with me forever." she smiled. The warmth of her body felt amazing. "I will stay with you forever..."

---------------------------------------

How'd you guys like this chapter? Pretty intense, huh? :)
I have a new co-owner of the book. YAY!
She's helping me on my grammar errors and also updated chapters.
Comment, like, subscribe, follow!
Tell me what you think :)
If you read my book mention us on twitter :)

Follow my twitter @vivalabiebahhh
Follow my co-owner @nostxIgia < that's not a "l" it's a capital "i" lol