Chapter 6

Hey guys!
Here's chapter 6
And Ally up there
Hope you enjoy it
AUTHOR: Jerry_9

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am right now seated on the couch waiting for my 'friends' to arrive. Luckily, I managed to hide most of my embarrassing  baby pictures hanging on the wall. And I have not informed Gwen yet about the sudden arrival of them.

"Sis, I'm home!" Gwen's here. Oh God. How am I gonna tell her?

"Gwen... you see..." I am still unsure how to say it to her! will she get mad? Irritated?

"Sis, there was this guy waiting outside our door, so I took him in. He said he is you friend" Gwen spoke as she entered the hall. I saw Kou coming behind here.WHAT THE FUCK! 

Here I was hyperventilating how to tell her about their arrival and this kid just ventured in? 

"Hey Irine" Kou said while smiling. That smile just melted all of my anger. This guy here knows how to lighten my mood.

"So, you are Kou. The one who advised my sis about me?" Gwen questioned. The amusement in her smile and eyes were not hidden. I have a bad feeling where this conversation is going.

"Yup. that's me." Kou said. He seemed unaware of Gwen's intentions. Oh boy.

"So ,do you like my-" OH no!

"AHAHAHA. It looks like Ally and Zach are here. 'We' must go and welcome her." Just on time, the bell rang. Remind me to thank Ally later.

As I and Gwen went out to to open the door, I caught her wrist and gave her a glare.

"You, young woman, are not allowed to open your mouth regarding that question you were about to ask him. Am I clear?" Gwen just smirked in amusement.

"Whatever floats your boat, big sis." She snickered and went to open the door. A very jolly Ally and amused Zach emerged from the door.

"Hey Ally and Zach" Gwen said, a little uncomfortable. I guess she is scared if they will treat her they way they did before or like the way they did 5 months ago.

"Hey Gwenie!!" Ally squealed and hugged her really tight. "It's good to have you back!" Gwen released a sigh of relief when Ally greeted her as she used to.

"Hey kiddo" Zach came in and ruffled her hair. Gwen pouted and muttered a 'i am not a kid'. I am happy that everything is getting back to normal.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"So, what are we gonna do now?" Kou asked the the question that's on our mind since we finished final destination 4 and 5.

"I don't know, Cards?" Gwen asked.

"Nah, it's too boring" Ally countered while stretching her legs. It's still 10 p.m. and  tomorrow is a Saturday. Mom called earlier to inform that she will come late in evening and also told to sleep early. She doesn't mind having my friend over. In fact she is happy that I am getting back to how I used to be.

"Fufufufu, did you guys think I will come unprepared?" Zach said with a sly look and a crooked grin. Uh oh.

"It's time for: QUIZ TIME WITH ZACHARY FERNANDEZ!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So the rules are simple. If you guys know the answer, just raise your hand and shout 'maniac' Does everyone get it?" Manic? Seriously?

We all nodded. Me, Gwen and Ally were on the sofa. Kou was on the arm chair right besides me. Zach removed few papers from his bag. Did he plan this all along?