Chapter 9

Heya My dear gummy bears
That's Ellie, Irine's mom.
Hope you like this chapter...
AUTHOR: jerry_9

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Today is the day, the test. The day for which we practiced so long. They day for which I worked my ass off to help the moron trio. Today, is the day we get our papers back. 

I could see Zach with a furrowed eyebrows, as if concentrating on something. Ally had her fingers crossed and kept on chanting,' Please let me pass.' Kou was muttering 'Kamisama, onegai..' under his breath. After the incident at my front door, I tried my level best to stop my cheeks from flushing up whenever I am near him. But the thing that made me more angry is the fact that he is at so cool composure while I am having a mental showdown which my hormones divided in two groups. One telling 'You can blush' and the other telling,'You will not blush'. I sighed. Remind me to tell my future kids never to fall in love that has chances of being unrequited.

"Irine Woods," Our homeroom teacher, Mrs. Kyle called out. She is a sweet lady in her mid thirties. Happily married with 2 kids. I wish I will have my life like hers. Married her highschool sweetheart at 22, Had kids by 24 and now living her life until the age of pension. That would be amazing.

"Irine?" Mrs. Kyle called out again.

"Sugarplum, it's great you daydream about me, but I think you should go and take your results."Kou whispered in my right ear and blew some air at the nape of my neck. I shivered but got to take my paper nonetheless. 

"You have done great, sweetheart," Mrs. Kyle smiled at me. The other reason I love her is because I am her favorite student. Oh, the perks of being the apple of the eye.

"Thank you mama," I smiled and took my paper.

On my way back, I glared at the Asian assassin besides me and sat on my desk.

"How did you do?" Ally asked, quite excitedly.

"Um... 98 in Chem, 97 in History, 95 in Algebra, 96 in Political, 90 in English Lit, 94 in French. And a B grade in gym class."I finished announcing my results. In our school, the results are given according to our ranks in the class. We have 40 students in the class. My name was 4th to be called out.

Kou's name came next. He was 12th in the class.

"So, How did you do, dude?" Zach asked.

"Oh. I got 88 in Physics, 93 in History, 94 in Political, 89 in English Lit, 97 in Biology, and...." We all were on the edge of our seats to listen to his Algebra marks.

"HOLY COWS!!! I GOT AN 80 IN ALGEBRA!!!??"Kou exclaimed. The whole class went silent and all were staring at us. Teacher seamed a bit amused at his sudden outburst.

"Mr. Nakamura, we are glad you passed Algebra," Mrs. Kyle said sweetly. 

"I'm sorry mam," Kou said with a sheepish grin and rubbing the nape of his neck.

Zach was called out next. He came 25th. Somehow, Ally managed to com 26th,

"So how did you two do?" I asked.

"Well, I got 80 in history, 82 in biology, 93 in English Lit, 88 in geography, 77 in Economics and........... A 75 in Chemistry!" Zach whisper yelled his Chemistry marks.

"I got 77 in Biology, 86 in English Lit, 68 in French, 88 in Economics, 78 in Chemistry and ...."Ally's eyes widened. 

"Holy shit." She muttered.

"What happened? You flunked world history?" Zach asked, slightly worried.

"I got 65" Ally whispered.