Broken promises (chapter 2 )

I woke up the next morning unable to remember what happened last night until I see my party outfit laying on the floor. I got home at around 5:30 last night and it was now currently 2 pm. Wow I slept a lot. My mind wonders off to that boy I saw yesterday, my thoughts surround me ,what was he doing now, is he ok, did he go back to jump. That question leave me blank. I may have only known this guy for a day but imagining him dead was unbearable.

I decide to go with my day and forget about him but every time my mind wonders to him. I needed to see him again.

It was now 3:40 am ,I was waiting at the bus stop near the bridge. A few buses arrived and I turned down their offer to come in. I,knowing it was going to be cold brought a jacket and gripped onto it tightly, the wind was blowing my hair onto my face and I was getting tired.

4:06 am , the boy was nowhere to be found , maybe he kept his promise, or my heart started to beat faster he already jumped and is now dead and i'm just waiting for a boy that  will never come. Before I could panic even more a tall figure walk's up to the edge of the railing. I scan the body I remember that black jacket, and I could see a bit of blond hair poking out of his hood. I sigh in relief he didn't jump yet ,but then I come to reality he was about to! I run up to him grab his arm and pull him off. " who the f*ck are you, what are you doing!" But I ignore him and continue to fight until he's on the floor. He gets up and looks strait me " you again" he groans " get out of my life and leave me alone" he says now frustrated I just stare in disbelief " you promised, you promised you wouldn't do it again" he looks at me his caramel eyes on mine "you don't know what's going on in my life, I can do this if I want to" I have no words "you wanted to jump" was all I could say "yes,I just want all my problems gone" he looks emotionless  "so running away from your problems help?"  Now his face stiffened " look!" I twitch at his sudden burst of anger "you don't know who the f*ck I am or any of my f*cking problems ok! You just need to Leave me alone, your not the only one that had to go through a broken promise ok!,and mine was way worse!"
I stand back he has issues some one in his life Broke a promise I wanted to know more about him but instead I turn around to walk off and I can hear him doing the same "wait" I yell he turns his head to me " what's your name?" He scans my face and opens his mouth to reply " Justin"  Justin that name suited him. " I'm Ariana" I half say half whisper " didn't ask" and with that he walks off in the other direction

Now I wonder again was he done for good or was he going to come back and try to jump again.

So do you guys think Justin will come back and jump or is he done for good now. Also what do you think is happening  in Justin's life.

-brylesforlife💕💕