Beutifull bridge (chapter 3)

The ages in this book are not their real ages I am aware of that so if I say someone is 30 when their really 35 IK that's not their real age it's just for the book just wanted to clear that up 💕

Something's are better left unsaid

I have never been suicidal, I have gone through some very rough relationships but never anything so extreme to the point where I wanted to erase myself form the world. Let me tell you a little bit about myself .My name is Ariana Grande, I am 22 years old , I live alone in an apartment, I have one brother who is now 28 he lives with his wife they got married last year and I barely speak to him. My father is now living with my stepmother they got married when I was just 12, my real mom died when I was 4 and I never really got to see her. The only memories I have of her are pictures and videos. I don't speak to my father much because he's really busy, so when I was 21 I decided to move out I came here to _____(you can pick any city you want) and bought an apartment. I have a small job and make just enough money to support myself, although I really want to go back to collage and study more so a can get myself a legit job.

When I was young I though that suicide was something that would never affect me. And I continued to think that until about 2 days ago when I met him.

I wanted to go back to the bridge to see if he would come back to jump, but in general I just wanted to see him again.

I decided to go there at 2am I wanted to get home early I was actually really tired and to be honest I liked staying at the bridge alone it was very calming and peaceful.

3:27am was the time now, I had been here for almost an hour and a half I was convinced Justin wasn't going to come, a few minutes later I feel someone's stand behind me and I almost shit myself , the raspy voice I had come to know whispered "you came again" I turn around and come face to face with Justin " yea I just came to look at the view" there was a silence " it's a beautiful Bridge" he says " I know it's a great place to.." I cannot finish my sentence my words linger in the air " to commit suicide" he finishes my sentence for me.
I look over to him his face has no emotion. I sigh " Justin , were you really going to jump?" Now his face looked like he was finding the right words "yes" I nod my head " why?" He looks out into the dark sky "why do you ask so many questions?" Because I want to know everything about you but that's not what I said " I want to help you" he chuckles "how can you help me you don't even know who I am" I get an idea " then tell who you are" he sighs " look ariana it's not that, you don't know me and I don't want to open you up into my life because I'm Broken, i'l hurt you"

So how do you guys like he book so far how  do you think Ariana will meet Justin next?

-Brylesforlife 💕💕