Tattoos (chapter 5)

The car ride was quiet and awkward. Justin didn't speak he just stared out the window. We decided to spend the night at my house. I kept my eyes on the road. When we got to my house we got and went to my apartment. I got my keys out and opened the door. "Um...you can sleep in the guest bedroom" I motion to the left where it was located. "U Hun" he just says walking in that direction.

6:27 am
I couldn't sleep last night every time I drifted off to sleep my mind wandered to him. From what I've witnessed I had this fear he would leave and go to the bridge wile I was sleeping. Call me paranoid but thats what I thought. I get up to go get some water, I pass by his room, the door was slightly open and I could see inside. Call me a stalker but I opened the door quietly and walked inside.

There he was laying on the bed shirtless, he was wearing his sweat pants and I couldn't help but look at how beautiful he was.

I noticed all the tattoos he had , they were art on his body, I saw the tattoo sleeves I didn't notice before because his jacket was covering them up

I noticed all the tattoos he had , they were art on his body, I saw the tattoo sleeves I didn't notice before because his jacket was covering them up. I noticed the one on his neck , the cross on his chest, the eagle on his lower abs ( IK the picture above doesn't show the eagle but he does have one so I included it) I also noticed he girl he had on his wrist ,was that someone or just a symbol, the tattoo looked like it has been covered up.

 I noticed the one on his neck , the cross on his chest, the eagle on his lower abs ( IK the picture above doesn't show the eagle but he does have one so I included it) I also noticed he girl he had on his wrist ,was that someone or just a symbol,...

(For those that don't know this is the tattoo I'm talking about)

I must have stared to long because his eyes slowing opens and when he saw me there he looked back at me. " oh...um... I wanted to know if you were...hungry" I mentally slap myself " it's fine I'm not" his voice is so raspy. I nod and leave his room, that was awkward what is wrong with me, wait since when do I care what he thinks of me.

I decide to make breakfast and after I while he came in now wearing a shirt. His tattooed arms where still showing. " I like you tattoos" shit why did I say that. "Yea thanks" he says with no emotion.
I drink my tea and I can see him doing the same. " I ...um" I couldn't find the words. He just stares at me then at the tea. " their really pretty.... I like the one on you wrist" I point at it. Suddenly his face hardens and I can see him gripping onto the tea cup tighter. "What is it" I'm hoping he'll give me the answer. " that's non of your business" I sigh this boy never had anything nice to say. " can you tell me about some of your tattoos" I ask shyly "sure which ones do you want to know about" finally he was speaking nicely "the eye on your arm" he looks over to it " it's my mothers eye"
That's pretty interesting "do you have any" he asked " ye I do" I'm a bit hesitant
" I have honeymoon and baby doll on my fingers" (IK Ariana has more Tatoos but for this book it's just these two)
" that's cute " he says. I finally have the courage to ask him " Justin who's Reagan?"

Ooh Ariana asked about Reagan do you think Justin will answer or not...?

-brylesforlife 💕💕