Personal (chapter 8)

Last night I took Justin home, his home, it wasn't even a house it was an old shitty rental apartment in downtown. I felt bad for him what family did he have. I wanted to go surprise him, take him out of town for once I wanted him to be happy. But mostly I did it for myself, I'm afraid what if he still isn't convince and jumps, that's what's why I wanted to take him out show him the beautiful world.

I park in front of his apartment and take the elevator up to the 14th floor. I ring the door bell. I wait, I ring it again, no one answers,me being nosy decided to go in. His apartment was small with wooden floors and a nice window, he has a small black sofa, no tv, no dinning table. I walked into his kitchen, paper cups and plates, I opened a drawer and looked down , heroin, he cuts himself so having drugs wasn't a surprise.(btw I'm not saying everyone that cuts themselves does drugs) I keep walking,there where two doors, I opened one to see a empty room with just a bed and a dresser, I opened one of the drawers to find, condoms, wow, I could help but think of it and my cheeks turned a light shade of pink, I quickly shut it before my mind wanders off even more. I open another drawer and find a book. It was a simple black leather book, and inside was pictures of him and a girl,she was beautiful,blond hair, cute face,you could tell she was a bit younger than him, there where pictures of them kissing and hugging. I continue to turn the pages when I come across a page with no pictures, I read 2012-2015.

"What the f*ck do you think your doing!"
I wip my head around to see Justin, first clenched, his eyes narrowing at me. "I...I...I'm sorry I wanted to see you" I haven't seen him this mad before. He walks to me and pins me against the wall.  The book dropping from my hands " you really think you can read my personal shit!" His grip on my wrist were getting even tighter. "I...I'm sorry"
His eyes darken " your going to pay" he starts sucking in my neck, not in like a sexual way but in a vicious way, after a while he pulls off and I can feel the purple bruise he left there. He take's my hand and throws me on the floor. He stands,looking down at me. He picks me up his hand about to hit me when he stops and let's go of me, Tears roll down my face, He looks at his hands "I'm sorry, I'm dangerous,stay away, this is why she left me!"

He storms off,I pack my things and leave quickly, I was afraid of him now but I still needed to help him.

-brylesforlife 💕💕