Chapter 9

(A/N) This is gonna be an awkward chapter to write..... It's where this story is going though....

Ω Two Days Later Ω

Code Town Red. That's the name of our secret place where we meet. We came up with it in case anything life threatening occurs. Or if one of us are in peril. When I say we, I mean everyone that is associated with Vanoss. The list is kind of long, so I'll only say a few.

Vanoss (Evan)
H2O Delirious (Jon)
Moo Snuckel (Brock)
Wildcat (Tyler)
Terroriser (Brian)
Daithi de Nogla (David)
BasicallyIDoWrk (Marcel)
CaRtOoNz (Luke)
Mini Ladd (Craig)
Bryce McQuaid (Bryce)
Ohmwrecker (Me)(Ryan)

There are others but they did not arrive at the Town. I am currently sitting on a couch in a house. I can't tell you what couch, or what house, or even where the Town is. But I can tell you that we are still in America.

Anyways, I had gotten to Town Red a few hours ago and was waiting on the others. I'm the closest, so I got here first. I'm nervous though, because everyone is going to see what I kind of look like. I have a bandana to cover most of my face, though. Hearing the sound of a car door shut, I stand up and look out the window. Walking up to the house is Evan, Brock, and Brian. We go by our real names here. I rush to the door and open it.

Evan walks in first. "Ohm? Is that you?" Brock asks, following Evan. Brian comes in last and just looks at me with wide eyes. I chuckle and rub the back of my neck. "Yeah. It's me. Though you should call me Ryan." I look out the door. Slowly pulling up to the house is a white sports car.

[(A/N) I'm not good with cars...]

It stops next to Evan's car. We all watch as Tyler, David, Craig, and Marcel hop out. They all walk up and greet Evan, Brock, and Brian. They take notice of me and all look at me like Brian did. I start to feel self-conscious and walk back into the house. The others start chatting and follow me inside. I hear Tyler over the others. "Who are we missing?" I turn towards them and reply, "We're just waiting on Luke, Bryce, and Jon."

David looks at me curiously. "Are you sure Delirious is gonna show? He's more secretive than you, Ohm." Evan glares at David. "Dude. We don't use our channel names here." Tyler jumps in. "Yeah, you Irish fuck." David apologizes. Suddenly, we hear a car door shut and some muffled voices. I walk to the door again, and see Luke and Bryce walking to the door. I let them pass me and stare out at the road to see if anyone else is on their way. After not seeing anyone, I go back into the house and close the door.

"So Jon is a no show. Not surprised though." Brian says. I sigh and look out the window. "Seems that way." I hear the others start a conversation, when Bryce walks up to me. He looks out the window, then turns to look at me. "What's going on, Ohm? Why did you call us here?" I glance over at him, then continue to look out the window. "I'm giving Jon a few more minutes. If he is a no show, then I'll tell what's going on to who's here." I see him slowly nod in my peripheral vision. I then watch as he walks back to the others, probably telling them what I said.

After a few minutes more of staring out the window, I start to doubt that Jon will show up. Groaning, I turn away from the window and look at the others. Brian, David, and Craig are sitting on the couch discussing something that seems to be aggravating Brian. I hear a couple voices from the kitchen. I walk in and see Bryce and Luke by the fridge getting drinks. Evan, Tyler, Brock, and Marcel are no where in sight. "Where are the others?" I ask, hoping one of them knew.

They look at each other and shrug. I sigh and walk back into the living room. I go back to looking out the window and see no change. Suddenly, I hear a commotion from behind me. I turn around and see David and Brian yelling in each others face, while Craig trys to separate them. Luke and Bryce run in, each of them trying to hold David and Brian back. The others who had disappeared come running in from the back hallway.

"What the fuck?" "Who pissed them off?" Evan and Tyler speak at the same time. Brock and Marcel go to help hold back Brian and David. They start to calm down, but are still glaring daggers at each other. "What happened?" Marcel asks, releasing his grip on Brian, Bryce doing the same. Brock releases his hold on David, however Luke is still keeping a hand on his shoulder. Brian replys since David shook his head, refusing to speak. "This focking Irish cunt just started dissing on my channel!"

We all stare at them. Then everyone, even David and Brian, start laughing. As we slowly settle down, someone is still laughing. It sounds like it is coming from the front door. I walk over cautiously and swing the door open. Standing outside is a man in a blue hoodie, wearing a Jason mask. His laugh turns into a chuckle at seeing me. "Hey, Ryan. Did I miss anything?" I chuckle myself and motion for him to come in. "Nothing much. We were waiting for you so I could give the news as to why we're here." He walks into the living room, waving at the others who seem surprised that he showed up. "Well, seeing that Jon decided to show up, we can get this started." Luke says. They all sit down, either on a chair from the kitchen or on the couch.

I stay standing, and slowly breath in and out. Gaining my composure, I relay everything that has happened with Zach. After I finish telling them about it all, even the phone call, everyone looks at the others and nod. Evan stands up and walks over to me, placing a hand on my shoulder. "This guy has gone to far. I think we all know what we need to do." He turns back to the others.

"We need to take this guy out."

(A/N) ***Hero-of-Ghosts has left the storyroom***