Dear Romance...

let me tell you a little about myself. I'm Jessica im 17. I have long brown hair but don't like it curly so I straighten it. I was born and raised in Holmes Chapel not to far away from,yes,the Harry Styles from one direction. I always had him there for me as my best friend we grew up together,until the day he left to audition for the Xfactor. After that he grew to be in a very well known boy band all over the world. There name was One Direction. I listen to their music alot and I allways thought the one that kept him in line ,what was his name? Oh that's right Liam. He was dang cute! But then I realised im never gonna get him after the millions of girls after him.

-------------**--------------

I was on my way to the local starbucksin my town when isaw the swarm of girls outside the starbucks. I decided to go in. As I was pushing through the crowds I bumped into someone and fell. I then realised this face. It was Harry! "oh sorry love didn't mean to push you down" Harry said helping me up. "don't need to apologise you've bumped into me quite alot growing up!" I said as I dusted my clothes off. "Huh?" he said looking at me with a confused face. I just laughed and walked away with him following me still with a confused face asking questions.