Chapter 3

I woke up to the sounds of birds chirping and the sun shining through my window. It was usually clouded and grey outside but i guess it wasd one of those lucky days. i got up and took a shower and got changed into my blue jeans and wore my vintage looking shirt that says love on it with lace on thge shoulders.

I unplugged my phone and whent downsatirs and called Ash Mk and Alana. Today was the day that we were going shopping. as i called ash a knock came from the door i openned it and it was Mk. she was crying. "oh my gosh Mk whats wrong?" i said while bringing her in for hug.

"Jo-josh bro-broke up with m-me." she said in between sobs. her muscara was runny and she was crying. Hard. "when did this happen?" I said with a shocked expression on my face. I allways thought thay would be the "It" couple in our grade.

They got along so well and after 2 years of this he broke her heart. "he broke- up with-me-to-day" she said while tears stained her face. I brought her upstairs and she washed her face up stairs. Buzz buzz buzz buzz.

I was getting a call from Ashlin " Hello?" "hey its Ash i was wondering what time were going to the mall?" she said sounding curiouse from mk crying in the back ground. "is that Mk? Is she ok? what happened?" she said pannicking as if a major problem happened.

"Shes Fine she just-" i said getting cut off by Ash "Im coming over right now." thats when the line whent dead.