Chapter 4

As I was still trying to calm down Mk I heard a dor slam and running up the stairs. Ashlin. She barged into my room and runs over to Mk. " what's wrong? Are you ok? Are you pregnant?" she says with a scared look on her face.

" Josh broke up with me" she said starting to cry more now. "What!?!? How could he do this? " Ashlin said starting to clench her jaw. I could see it and told her to calm down. "well it's a good thing that were goi g shopping then! It will get your mind off of things!" Ashlin always new what to say when some ones upset. " Oh I forgot to call Alana to come over!. I'll call her now." They all looked at me with confused faces. "Alana is Harry's girlfriend. I met her last night and saw Harry and her there so I told her about today so she could come along!" I said starting to call her.

----------------**----------------

We arrived at the mall with a crowd of fans surrounding the mall enterance. "what's going on here?" Ashlin said with a confused face.

"The boys are doing a cd signing here today" she said looking at her phone. She was probably texting Harry. "Oh cool maybe we could meet up today.

I could introduce all of you to Harry!" I said excitedly pulling into a parking spot. "Yea I could also introduce you all to the boys!" Alana said with a smile forming on her face.

We walked into the mall and decided to shop at Forever 21 first. I found a cute lace frees with a blue belt to go along with it. Alana found a couple shirts and Ashlin and Mk looked as if they were going to buy the whole store. They would do that.

Harry texted me asking if we all wanted to meet up for lunch. I replied with a 'yea sure where?' he replied with a 'really?' I new where we were going. Nandos.

We found Nandos and walked to where they were sitting. Niall was already stuffing his face. Zayn is trying to eat without getting anything on his face and Harry was drinking a soda.

When he noticed us he got up and hugged us all I introduced them all to Harry and Alana and him kissed. " Where's Liam?" she asked looking around as we grabbed a seat. "he's in the bathroom talking to dannielle." Harry said rolling his eyes. "Who's Dannielle?" I asked as I started cutting my chicken. "Liams girlfriend. Their in a fight right now." Niall said stuffing his face again. "Oh well I hope it all works out ok"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~******

authors note- hi guys sorry I didn't update in a while and gabby really talked a while. I hope you like my story next chapter will be Liam and dannielle drama oh lala lol anywas SHOUTOUT TO EMMA ADRIANNA MK ASHLIN FOR READING MY STORY! and this is based off of me and my friends Mk and Ashlin! Hope you like this fan fic!

-Jessica